What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed vintage Aussie Inclineometer and Grab bar. Taught myself how to stitch 30 year old leather. Really happy with both additions.

grab bar.jpg

inclineometer.jpg

with girls.jpg

Looks like you need a drag link adjustment. Or easier is to pop the steering wheel off a clock it a spline or two.
Yup it's on my mental list after I get all the engine stuff dialed in 100%. I had adjusted it months ago by the drag link but then when I got in and engaged the key it tweaked the opposite direction. She makes sure I work hard for her perfection.

Scored over 10 thousand dollars in yew wood, cherry, maple, cedar, pine and fir from and estate sale for only $1000. Now I have enough wood for the next ten years of projects. SOOOO stoked.

DSC01941.JPG

DSC01942.JPG

DSC01944.JPG

DSC01945.JPG

That was 1 of 3 loads with the cruiser.

Funny I filled my old truck years ago w/ reclaimed wood for $100 and I'm still using it up 5+ years later!

...and some other hoarder is going to be just as excited when he buys it at your estate sale :flipoff2:

I kid :hillbilly:

A hoarder is just a derogatory word for an eccentric collector of "Things."

My wife thinks I hoard LC parts. She's wrong...I'm a collector of valuable spare parts that saves "US" money, and is part of my long term investment plan! Hoarder...Ya right!

I guess that was the test for my hand built frame. She took those loads like a champ.

Installed my Derale 13950 atomic cooler today. I got sick of messing around with trans temps. Instead of the thermostat, I disconnected the rear heater and used the relay/switch so I can control it for water crossings and such. I had to eliminate the vertical upper radiator/hood latch support, I'll have to come up with something to reinforce it. VERY tight fit.

IMG_2207.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2212.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom