What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New shoes for the Girlfriend says the wife. Cooper Discoverer ATP 255/75/17
5B277C40-F1CE-420C-8160-D9BC4BD77EF4.jpeg

Thanks, just ordered a Power Tray. Going to be working on my electrical next weekend with a friend of a friend that is a wiring pro. :cheers:

Trying to understand why you need the switch pro if you already have a Blue Seas 6 circuit fuse block? Is it just to have more electrical connections?

If you read the comments about the switch pro and Blue Seas fuse box on the power tray website it gives some insight, which is basically that they're unrelated other than you can power the BS from the SP (if I remember correctly) and that the BS box is there just for more electrical needs. The switch pro does look pretty cool and you can also mount the switch panel in a variety of places. I'm about to start wiring 2 switches for lights but almost thinking of going the more updated route with the power tray and switch pro to begin with.

Installed one of two rear Trail Tailor tow points, the other side will be installed once I shorten the exhaust.
I didn’t know he had those. Thanks

Technically I do not know of anyone who makes rear tow points for the 120, they are modified 60/80/100 series rear tow points from Trail Tailor. All I had to do was drill one extra hole to match up with the existing bolt pattern, hit them with a little paint for the new holes and bolted right up.

I didn’t know he had those. Thanks

Technically I do not know of anyone who makes rear tow points for the 120, they are modified 60/80/100 series rear tow points from Trail Tailor. All I had to do was drill one extra hole to match up with the existing bolt pattern, hit them with a little paint for the new holes and bolted right up.

If you'll give the bolt hole centers... I'll make them!

Jason

I haven't seen many of these, but ours had some fancy front bumper bling that was just begging to be removed.

Wasn't planning on ripping it off because there's a steel bumper in our future, but a few beers and nothing else to do on a Friday night convinced me otherwise.

Now I get to enjoy scraping the sticky foam glue off

I like the sarcasm

New shoes for the Girlfriend says the wife. Cooper Discoverer ATP 255/75/17
View attachment 1639111

Got the spare rim delivered on Friday and had it mounted up this morning.
Here is how the fit is underneath with a stock tow hitch.
5ED042A6-9478-415D-9498-4C0A7DF1B29E.jpeg

Also had the resenator cut off and exhaust re-routed to exit behind the tire so Moab doesn’t flatten it!
A70C704A-2254-4BA1-921C-2D3060035D4F.jpeg

Got around to mounting my 2 Gal H2O RotoPax
5570A6E9-ADC0-496B-8BFE-91B9AF43653C.jpeg

After the Moab trip this month it will be Drawer Build Time.

Almost forgot to add this Stiker Mod!
EFB65436-97AE-421D-B01D-5C1832E9943E.jpeg

Last edited:
Proud new owner here. Picked this up on Thursday from the original owner:
20180303_163931.jpg
20180303_152501.jpg
20180303_122946.jpg

My 03 got some new Kuhmo tires and a nice hand wash!

Also got 2 new remote fob batteries and a new dome light relay lol. None of my interior lights were working, and I traced it down fairly quickly... was happy to find that it was a simple relay. Starting small here... this is the wifes new daily driver. Finally convinced her to get rid of the minivan for an SUV! This thing is butter smooth.

Unfortunately, the section that was Boulder Alley was graded and filled with sand, so now a Prius can go up that hill...what a bummer.

That's happening around here (Moab) too. Gemini bridges trail (older maps have a black diamond section) has been graded minivanable. There used to be a step headed out to chicken corners that is-totally-gone, also minivanable. . .
emoji_u1f622.png
emoji_u1f62d.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom