welcome....... BATTLEWAGON (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Go ahead and make my rack, bumpers, rockers while your at it.

When does the MG mount go on?
Swing-Arm-SA4-5.jpg

Right after I get my upper.

This is sick, it will look nice parked next to your dual turetted 40.

And now I am boycotting my own thread until I actually make some real progress on the General Li :steer:

Cruisified-OUT

Update and pics. Since my boy was born 6 mths ago, wrenching has been as active as my sex life. I finally got a chance to get in the garage over the weekend, things are looking up.

Stripped the carpet out, it was kinda stinky from 4 months of weather and only having my half doors on (as I ran over my old full doors wheelin, I think this is a first?) I wanted to do this anyway, Rhino line, rubber mats, maybe nothin...? Need to strip out the goo, heard dry ice works well and a chisel? Tips...?

and my chromie stockers were weathered and tattered, I thought about black (sooooo 2001!), thought about an industrial grey (coulda been sick!), but decided that I would follow the advice of a great mud member and paint them white cuz as Foxhole says "Nothings cooler than freshy trailer mags."

I picked up some tan FJ60 doors as I hate electric windows and wanted to swap over for a while now. Rattle canned them black to match my stripe for now. Still workin on a paint scheme, buddy wants to go full Multi-cam, but I can't decide.

Not a whole lotta tech. Heres some pics.
ih81.jpg
ih82.jpg
ih83.jpg

White wheels look (suprisingly) good! :beer:

Looking good there bro. I like the white wheels as well

You'll get used to the no sex thing.
God gave you two good partners to allow you to wrench and have sex with.

x2 on the wheels. :cool:

-Carl

love the hood!!
i now know what i want to do with mine!! im stealing your idea, mine is white and ill either use red or orange for the stripes.

im collor blind so to me it will look correct:meh: (not sure what collor it is supposed to be, red?)
jap flag on hood.jpg
japanese_flag.jpg

love the hood!!
i now know what i want to do with mine!! im stealing your idea, mine is white and ill either use red or orange for the stripes.

im collor blind so to me it will look correct:meh: (not sure what collor it is supposed to be, red?)

:lol: colorblind. It should be red in my opinion.

:lol: colorblind. It should be red in my opinion.

well we will see, my rear diff cover is orange, my thirds are orange, and my rear drive shaft is orange with blue stripes. (i know cause it says the collor on the cans :hillbilly:)

well we will see, my rear diff cover is orange, my thirds are orange, and my rear drive shaft is orange with blue stripes. (i know cause it says the collor on the cans :hillbilly:)

Hahahaha, orange it is. It'll look good either way!

White wheels look (suprisingly) good! :beer:

I know, right?!

Doors look good! I need to find me some new doors.

Congrats on the kid!

I got some 62 doors if you wantem.

Looking good there bro. I like the white wheels as well

You'll get used to the no sex thing.
God gave you two good partners to allow you to wrench and have sex with.

And they pick my nose too.

x2 on the wheels. :cool:

-Carl

White is the new black, I'm tellin ya.

love the hood!!

I thought about red but I didn't want to add any more colors to my scheme, plus I thought the black/grey looked kinda covert ops blacked out lurk stealth mode.

I ended up pulling the hood though, I had a donor grey one, the rising sun hangs on my garage wall now, it might return ya never know.

friggen awesome... damn, i wish i could weld :bang:

Well not knowing hasn't stopped me. That's why MIGs are great, point and shoot. Buy a used 110 unit on Craigslist (blue or red is best), get some scrap metal and practice. Or just ask a buddy to practice on theirs, dudes think it's cewl when girls weld.

Cruiser
The rig looks great - really dig the hood as others have said.

Hey - how much do you want for that picture of the spider?

Cruiser

With seven legs...:hillbilly:

-Carl

Cruiser

I prefer to barter as to not bump me into a higher tax bracket. How about we trade for that baby?

With seven legs...:hillbilly:

-Carl

Beggars cannot be choosers, Tojo. It's gonna be two babies for you.

I prefer to barter as to not bump me into a higher tax bracket. How about we trade for that baby?

Beggars cannot be choosers, Tojo. It's gonna be two babies for you.

I'll let you know when I come across two babies. :cheers: :flipoff2:

-Carl

i got a buddy whos dores were custom tire massaged as well, to make things worse his were on the trailer at the time. i ripped out my carpet aswell and used a 3/4"ish rubber mat. don't know where you would find it though. it was the old matting behind the check stands at the store i used to work at, also makes a great pad when u hafta lay under the truck forever.

nice looken rig btw and i enjoy your sence of humor. congrats on the kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom