welcome....... BATTLEWAGON (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is one sweet cruiser!

i got a buddy whos dores were custom tire massaged as well, to make things worse his were on the trailer at the time. i ripped out my carpet aswell and used a 3/4"ish rubber mat. don't know where you would find it though. it was the old matting behind the check stands at the store i used to work at, also makes a great pad when u hafta lay under the truck forever.

nice looken rig btw and i enjoy your sence of humor. congrats on the kid

Thanks. Here's a pic of "the incedent"

P8210235.jpg

and the aftermath...

P8220259.jpg

Here's a cell phone spy pic of some work I did yesterday. Fitting my 90's Pathfinder swingout. I'm not the cleanest fabricator in the world but I "get the job done" which is neccesary when time is a premium. I'll post pics and details when it's done.
ih8swingout.jpg

amazed to see that the glass didnt break the way it was run over!

is there a 62 in that last pic, or am I just hallucinating...:eek:

amazed to see that the glass didnt break the way it was run over!

is there a 62 in that last pic, or am I just hallucinating...:eek:

I know so was I, a 30 rd. .223 mag fixed it though.

Not hallucinating, it's obscurred like, cuz it's a "spy pic"

Gurr, yor comments or olways welcome hurr. Olways.

progress.

Backing plates scavenged off of parts rig.

Mounted with grade 8 hardware with some big'ol 2.5" washers.

Mocked up tire.
ih8swing2.jpg
ih8swing1.jpg
ih8swing.jpg

I know so was I, a 30 rd. .223 mag fixed it though.

Not hallucinating, it's obscurred like, cuz it's a "spy pic"

Gurr, yor comments or olways welcome hurr. Olways.

I'll have to remember that.:cheers:

That carrier looks pretty slick. How well does the mount conform to the shape of the body?

Not great but a little coaxing with an angle grinder got it closer. The Honda Passport has a decent looking swingout that might work too, but I wanted a passenger side swingout. This is not for the faint of heart, hard to get perfect and distorted my sheetmetal a little along with the 8 holes. I started out thinking about making an adapter plate for a better fit but this is a trail rig and is never gonna win a beauty contest anyways.

That carrier looks pretty slick. How well does the mount conform to the shape of the body?

I'd have to agree with that...gives me second thoughts of my future rear bumper. Great work:clap:

Last edited:
update

couple pics.

relocated tire mount on Pathfinder swingout, added 60 manual doors, repainted stripe, added vinyl to pas doors to match Hatman sticker on rear, mounted 5 33x10.5 BFG AT's on gray stockers.
swingout.jpg
swingout1.jpg

New seats! Grabbed a pair of leather seats from a 2007 J$$p Patriot for $200. Ground off the front brackets, welded front seat mounts from old seats and bolted to factory mounts. Retained rear mounts and drilled new holes in floorboards, bolted with grade 8's and 1.5" washers. Sits a little higher (better posture), I'm 6'4" and I still have some headroom. Next up is getting the rear re-upholstered to match guessing in the $200 range if I lug it into the shop for them. I know it's dirty, I need to hose it out.

Also nabbed a Scion Pioneer double din CD player for $50, plug and play. Just need to clearance it a bit.
seats.jpg
seats1.jpg
seats2.jpg

Limo tint that sucker. It looks :cool: on 62's. I want to do it also

Also, question...

TO TINT OR NOT TO TINT?

what do you think?

I have 5% on the rear of my 62 with 40% on the front. The difference in interior temperature is unbelievable. It doesn't hurt that my 62 is white either.

BTW, used that gray on my wheels and it is the cats ass. Used some etching primer so hopefully I won't be dealing with chipping or lifting issues.

Ok, here are some shots of my rig with the copycat wheels and tint.
graywheels.jpg
graywheels2.jpg

siiiick, welcome to the grey wheel club.

here's my tint job, limo in the back little lighter up front.
tint2.jpg
tint.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom