welcome....... BATTLEWAGON (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sweet half doors!!!! I should have my done by summer. If I ever pick them up....

I think the more appropriate theme song for the battle wagon would be "seek and destroy" :skull:

Ya know, the back end of the truck hangs too far. It's gonna limit your wheeling. You gonna get after that?

Rick

Pura vida mae! Living in Cossta Ricca resonates with me.

Kling-on's early photos with the bob and chop are extremely tempting. Once I get done with my current projects I will stand back and see what feels right. I know one thing though if I go that way a SOA would be soon to follow.

and as far as theme songs go Seek and Destroy followed by anything by Napalm Death and closed with Alicia Keyes "No One" (I love that song)

IMG_0181.jpg

I think the more appropriate theme song for the battle wagon would be "seek and destroy" :skull:

idk... for whom the bell tolls might be fitting...

sweet! hook up with us at a cascade cruisers meeting I would like to see this in person!

will it be ready for brown's camp on april 18th?

Clint

Thanks all, I love being petted.

I was gonna paint it on the roof, name it the "General Yamasheeta" then go jump a creek but I changed my mind last minute. I did a black stripe down the side too, to cover the flaking paint, I will post ACTION pics when the bumper and sliders get finnito.

Last edited:
sweet! hook up with us at a cascade cruisers meeting I would like to see this in person!

will it be ready for brown's camp on april 18th?

Clint

Is the mtg this Thursday?

What trails for the Browns camp run? I'm still open dif in the rear. I'm torn, I might start DD'n it and I can't pop for ARB and scared to DD a welded rear. I do have a spare 3rd though, I could weld one and swap it in for runs and carry the open as a spare. Thoughts?...

picked up some ext shackles from the dirty Gypsy, here are some spy pics from his SAS. I had chub for about an hour afterwards.

pic# 2: entitled "Beauty and the Beast"

pic#3: my scary whiskey dispensing metal elk mount I made from the first bull I ever shot. Jack Daniels of course.
sas.jpg
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg

moar....

pic #1: bumper mockup 2.0, shackles installed.

pic #2: cut out rear crossmember, hiked up hitch, will weld in and build rear bumper off of.

pic #3: my super secret Pathfinder swingout build gets mocked up.
IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg

Last edited:
I am diggin' it man. More info on the Pathfinder mod. How does it latch?

Clint

It doesn't......yet. I stole the latching mech and additional support off the donor Pathy, they mount on the tailgate. Will shore up sheetmetal behind mounting points on rear corner. I will post lots o pics when done.

Thanks for the shackles, it was great to meet you guys, I wanted to hang out and gawk and chat but had no time, plus you guys were on a role.

ooooo and I had an epiphany on the way home today, with the flag on the hood I know deem the rig..........

the "General Li"

Great truck. If there was a mad max movie with an SUV. Yours would be in it. I might be driving up through Oregon to meet friends on my way to Montana. Would love to wheel with this wagon.

picked up some ext shackles from the dirty Gypsy, here are some spy pics from his SAS. I had chub for about an hour afterwards.

pic# 2: entitled "Beauty and the Beast"

pic#3: my scary whiskey dispensing metal elk mount I made from the first bull I ever shot. Jack Daniels of course.

On the white FJ-60 above, do you have any photos of the quarter chop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom