For Sale US/CA TRD SuperCharger 4.7L for sale - refurbished with new MP90 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought this unit in early 2016 for my 2000 Land Cruiser, refurbished completely and thoroughly including new MP90 unit. Since then it has been sitting in it's packaging, waiting to be installed. But after much deliberation, I decided not to go through with the install. Will part with it for $4500 + shipping/insurance (from 94066). Will accept Paypal and insure it for $4500 when shipping.

- New MP90 unit
- Unichip ECU fits 2000-2002 Tundras, Sequoia, 4Runner, Landruiser, LX470
- Lots of new hardware (all sorts of bolts, fuel lines etc) and I have the refurbishing details spread over several emails from the original seller. But go ahead and ask a question about a specific part and I will dig up the answer.

PM for more details/questions. Thanks.

I'm not a buyer, but just curious...will that fit under the hood or must the hood be altered? GLWTS

Based on where the intake hole is, doesn't look much taller than the original motor with the plastic cover on:meh:

Haven't listed it on fleaBay yet out of pure laziness and infinite loathing for their service/fees but day isn't far off when I will have to bite the bullet.

'bout 2k less than asking. Would love to have a blower, but not gonna lowball somebody to get one. For sure not new.
GLWS though.

Hey did you ever go to fleabay? Also - does that price you are asking include shipping? Interested in trades at all (in total or partial plus cash?)

Naah! Still procrastinating :D

Sure, I can include shipping/insurance for $4500. But no trades, sorry. Cash only, at this time.

A few forum members enquired about the SC kit after I sold it so I am posting details of the kit seller - hope this isn't seen as a plug. Disclaimer: I am not related or affiliated in any way with the kit seller and I do not stand to benefit in any way if you buy a kit from him. Please do your due diligence before you trade/deal.

James McCann
Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum - View Profile: jamesjr4750
---===COMPLETE & NEW 2003-2004 TRD Supercharger-- 400HP/450TQ: 5 Unichip tunes===-- - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum

James was super helpful and gave me a ton of info for the install and lots of details that I did not find anywhere on the forums. As I understand, he finds used/blown units and then thoroughly rebuilds/refurbishes them and adds new parts including fabricating parts that aren't available off-the-shelf.

Hope this helps anyone looking for a TRD kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom