For Sale Unusual '78 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
From Bring a Trailer. Only driven by nuns in South America. Check out the mileage, barn doors and unusual rear seating.

Last edited:
Barn doors and AC? Smells too good to be true.

Beautiful looking time capsule Noticed rust bleeding through at the head jamb where the roof is welded???

Beautiful looking time capsule Noticed rust bleeding through at the head jamb where the roof is welded???

Yeah if you look close at the photos you see rust bubbles in several areas under what appears to be a new paint job, think I would hop on a plane and inspect in person before I bid what this pig is likely to sell for.

Every man needs 3 pigs , one stock for the love of the swine , one built for the long haul to get you there in back no matter where you want to go , and one bad ass 10+ trail rig to appease the hardcore side , .( this is why spouses have so many shoes ) .
If it was still wearing its original paint I would buy it just to fulfill @fj55-100 every man’s list.

If it was still wearing its original paint
I may be in a minority but I think it would be worth more to me in its original paint than “fixed”

Be interesting to see what it sells for after the big dollars seen earlier this year.

I may be in a minority but I think it would be worth more to me in its original paint than “fixed”

Be interesting to see what it sells for after the big dollars seen earlier this year.

Yeah, I think it will be north of $30k, but maybe not the $50k we saw on that Mrs. Baird’s truck out of Texas.

(And yes, I’ve been high bidder on an off for the past 24 hours. Dat Ass with the ambulance doors tho... mmmm...)

Edit: I’ve been outbid.

Last edited:
The Aussie 55 I bought years ago was of course right hand drive, standard seats front and back. No third row seating. But the amby doors were a nice feature. Last I heard a friend from Virginia owned it and it needed at least a little TLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom