Unobtainium (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All fixed top 45’s, I think those went to ‘67 (maybe?).

That's where the low vacuum warning switch looks like and where it is located. Connects to a warning buzzer located just above the accelerator on RHD drive.
View attachment 2613809

here is your sensor and the part numbers :

i assume its long since disc/ nla .............

but like always do i have plan B .........

a FJ60 Decel Fuel cut switch is the same part i bet and easy to find ? :)

1616271815908.png

1616271843851.png

All fixed top 45’s, I think those went to ‘67 (maybe?).
So only fixed tops, not my removable top? Would love this option in my truck.

So only fixed tops, not my removable top? Would love this option in my truck.

Not sure if anyone has had success with this lately:

here is your sensor and the part numbers :

i assume its long since disc/ nla .............

but like always do i have plan B .........

a FJ60 Decel Fuel cut switch is the same part i bet and easy to find ? :)

View attachment 2620553

View attachment 2620554
Thanks Matt you're an Officer and a Gentleman. It's one of those things that serves no real purpose and nobody would know if it was just left but will just bug me for the rest of my life if it is left undone. Thanks a million for your trouble. As always IH8MUD members come through when the chips are down.

@Dagha Boy you might find that sensor on a 60 series. They look very similar.

Thanks Matt you're an Officer and a Gentleman. It's one of those things that serves no real purpose and nobody would know if it was just left but will just bug me for the rest of my life if it is left undone. Thanks a million for your trouble. As always IH8MUD members come through when the chips are down.

here is the sensor i speak of above drivers side front inner fender area

1616399128118.png

Sorry to resurrect a very old post - but was anyone able to determine whether this kit was a LHD or RHD-market beam/spread pattern?
The "spread" is adjusted by you the owner to either your preference or legally to the DOT specs. Beyond that, they are just lights.

The "spread" is adjusted by you the owner to either your preference or legally to the DOT specs. Beyond that, they are just lights.

Yes I know the light buckets offer adjustment, but I was under the impression that the glass lenses themselves had a different reflector pattern/direction for LHD and RHD, and you cant adjust that out. Any truth to that, or are all 7" Koito lights common globally?

Here is low vacuum warning switch .
8339030020 Genuine Toyota SWITCH ASSY, VACUUM WARNING 83390-30020 ok EBay from partsouq.com
$30.60

Thanks so much for the help guys. Will order one.
Some times you have to go to the partsouq dot com web site to order parts as the only list a few on ebay
had to do that for a set of new piston oiler nozzles

Last edited:
Some times you have to go to the parts out.com web site to order parts as the only list a few on ebay
had to do that for a set of new piston oiler nozzles

whats this place all about ?

says sold out ......

website is a dead end .............

and not updated in 7 years ?

@Spike Strip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom