UC chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yesterday was In-N-Out for lunch in California and Varsity for diner in Atlanta. In this battle of local favorites, it is clear the only loser was my health.

Had In-N-Out for lunch last Tuesday at one location in Phoenix and then another on Wednesday! Thursday lunch was at the Salt Lick BBQ in Driftwood, TX! Fortunately did not gain any weight with my continued running/walking each morning!

My GSMTR prize showed up today!!!!

7247926A-D311-4EB6-9AFB-B0D76EF8E9DA.jpeg

BFBFA6B1-BB34-4B77-9CBA-D7F9438896DC.jpeg

@emac , want to see some pictures of the 62 or is it now in pieces as the frame off that you swore wouldn't happen is now happening??

My $ is that you grabbed the gold/champagne 62 last week that was for sale...........

Closed on the new to me house in liberty today. My current home is being appraised at 3pm and inspected next Tuesday. Hopefully after that this mess is a done deal!

First camping trip with the whole family. Tent leaks water, air mattress leaks air, wife’s pepper spray went off in my pocket... having a great time. Seriously!

Dayum, that looks great! Obviously you have a lot of time on your hands! So how many orange cases do you have?????
:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:
Thanks, two months working on it pretty much every evening. No orange cases, i’m sure I could use a few.

What no ammo can ,and whatever the hell was on the front

Still have the ammo can that was in it, trying to decide where to mount it, along with the old Jerry can I found awhile back. That hitch contraption that was on the front was a real bugger to get off!

Thanks, two months working on it pretty much every evening. No orange cases, i’m sure I could use a few.

Still have the ammo can that was in it, trying to decide where to mount it, along with the old Jerry can I found awhile back. That hitch contraption that was on the front was a real bugger to get off!

Did you wire wheel the trailer or have it blasted? Hoping to get mine going this winter.

Did you wire wheel the trailer or have it blasted? Hoping to get mine going this winter.
Had it blasted, also used electrolysis for the small parts....cool experiment and works well but not worth the time and effort for this type of project. I did have to wire wheel the inside of the frame c channels, for some reason sandblasting company decided not to do it. That was miserable, I wouldn’t suggest it.

I got 3 envirocoolers awhile back. 1 was for a friend of mine, his works fine. My two are apparently dead on arrival. I verified with my meter that I'm getting power, but neither will turn on. I tried them on a 12v power supply and in the back of the Lexus. Nothing. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom