UC chat (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had to tighten mine before GSMTR, almost drove like a different truck

I need that patch!
Joey sells them on his website (he is a vendor here on MUD). He has some other Mud oriented ones too. www.absolute-wits-end.com I got some JIS screwdriver bits from him recently too - night and day difference on "philips-head" screws in your Cruiser.

[edit: fixed URL]

Last edited:
Greenville City showing off!

69D1E1AF-C529-4BC1-9127-A46B12C448AF.jpeg

In honor of Men’s Health month and @Twinair ‘s knuckle rebuild, I decided to crawl under the rig this evening. This is what I found on the passenger side. Me thinks something is missing.

0C36EF21-9523-4D39-A90A-B631A41F4836.jpeg

Actually fit up there fairly well with the awning as well. Apparently the "shell" is a replacement tent. I was thinking more like a replacement cover.

20180614_174136.jpg

In honor of Men’s Health month and @Twinair ‘s knuckle rebuild, I decided to crawl under the rig this evening. This is what I found on the passenger side. Me thinks something is missing.

View attachment 1722700

Worst of all we left my favorite long reach 17-19 ratcheting wrench on the axle and drove off. 50$ down the drain.

Today I had will tighten mine they all needed almost a whole turn with the torque wrench.

Worst of all we left my favorite long reach 17-19 ratcheting wrench on the axle and drove off. 50$ down the drain.

Today I had will tighten mine they all needed almost a whole turn with the torque wrench.
Much thanks to the Trollhole’s crew for getting me squared away. Still no sign of the wrench.

A536546E-B72B-4BCC-9C04-2B006B49CD18.jpeg
Got a package in the mail from ACC. Had this awesome pic and some great swag in it. Very stoked. Definitely one of the best trail pics of the 40. Thanks for the assistance and advise from everyone who contributed to getting it back on the trail for Saturday. Great folks in the Toyota community! The pic he took could be a Toyota Trails cover pic!

Last edited:
View attachment 1724543 Got a package in the mail from ACC. Had this awesome pic and some great swag in it. Very stoked. Definitely one of the best trail pics of the 40. Thanks for the assistance and advise from everyone who contributed to getting it back on the trail for Saturday. Great folks in the Toyota community!
The pic is BA. It’s one of the printed on canvas ones!

View attachment 1724543 Got a package in the mail from ACC. Had this awesome pic and some great swag in it. Very stoked. Definitely one of the best trail pics of the 40. Thanks for the assistance and advise from everyone who contributed to getting it back on the trail for Saturday. Great folks in the Toyota community! The pic he took could be a Toyota Trails cover pic!
Just glad that:
1) Nobody got hurt
2) I got to see it live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom