UC chat (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is with sadness that I share with you guys that my mother-in-law passed early this morning. She was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma in November. It was tough to watch her health decline and it was a lot of days just sitting with her and transporting her to appointments and treatments. This is why you guys haven't seen me at clubhouse events in a while. I hope to see you guys a gain soon.

Sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers...

It is with sadness that I share with you guys that my mother-in-law passed early this morning. She was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma in November. It was tough to watch her health decline and it was a lot of days just sitting with her and transporting her to appointments and treatments. This is why you guys haven't seen me at clubhouse events in a while. I hope to see you guys a gain soon.
So sorry to hear Josh! Will be praying for you and Rachael!

Hey guys. Thought I would drop this here to see if I can get lucky. I just bought a set of wheels from a mud member in the DC area. By chance do any of you have a buddy coming to GSMTR this weekend from that area who wouldn’t mind bringing them when they come. I know it’s a lot to ask, but thought I would throw it out there in hopes of getting lucky.

Looking forward to meeting everyone who’s going to GSMTR. I’ll be there Thursday- Sunday.
Thanks
-Charlie

Hey guys. Thought I would drop this here to see if I can get lucky. I just bought a set of wheels from a mud member in the DC area. By chance do any of you have a buddy coming to GSMTR this weekend from that area who wouldn’t mind bringing them when they come. I know it’s a lot to ask, but thought I would throw it out there in hopes of getting lucky.

Looking forward to meeting everyone who’s going to GSMTR. I’ll be there Thursday- Sunday.
Thanks
-Charlie

Charlie, have a great time at GSMTR....one day I hope to go! I would suggest that you reach out to @DSLTOY and maybe he can tell you if anyone has registered from that area but time is running out as I know some people are already there!!!! Hope the MUDship works out for you. Where in SC do you live?

Charlie, have a great time at GSMTR....one day I hope to go! I would suggest that you reach out to @DSLTOY and maybe he can tell you if anyone has registered from that area but time is running out as I know some people are already there!!!! Hope the MUDship works out for you. Where in SC do you live?
Thanks man! Will do. I live in Newberry, but work in Greenville.

Thanks
-Charlie
I will be traveling to the DC area the last week of this month and returning the following week. I realize its not ideal but it is an option if you're willing to wait.

Just chill’n

BE2C956E-AECE-413F-99C1-309CFFAE9824.jpeg

Hey guys! I'd like to give props and a shout out to @Trollhole (Marshall and all the guys for that matter). I was crawling around under my 80 yesterday just checking things out as is customary before I take a long distance drive and something caught my eye. My drivers side steering knuckle was missing the lower cone washers and flat washers!!! The nuts and studs are tight and there's no wobble or play in the steering arm but We all know how dangerous this can be when the studs back out or shear, especially at highway speeds. I called Trollhole 15 minutes before closing yesterday to see if they had the hardware which they did. I picked up my new hardware as soon as the shop opened this morning. Thank you everyone at Trollhole!

Last edited:
I finally found time to rebuild the drivers side knuckle and not a moment too soon. A couple of weeks ago I noticed this knuckle missing cone washers and flat washers and Marshall hooked me up with the missing hardware as I was hitting the road to VA. There was no unusual noise or binding noticed while driving. I think the PO had the steering arm loosen up and a monkey with a wrench just crammed it all back together and called it good. Not good. It’s good now. Glad I didn’t die.

99B69FCC-C3E4-4C0A-8529-3B2EE8F88DDB.jpeg

68E837AC-6132-4672-834B-DB9048113C32.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom