UC chat (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was supposed to be a pic!

20170927_183743.jpg

Been trying to get a dust cap on this hub since yesterday afternoon. Bent two already. Just picked up a set of bearing buddies and still in go. May need to run them on a belt sander and take some chrome off.

20171013_095626.jpg

Stupid hub was not perfectly round. Dang Chinese....

How much of a PITA is this going to be to fix?? My rear upper hatch handle has broken on one side and the other side looks like it will go any min. This is the part of the hatch that has glass not the "tail gate"

20171017_163712.jpg

How much of a PITA is this going to be to fix?? My rear upper hatch handle has broken on one side and the other side looks like it will go any min. This is the part of the hatch that has glass not the "tail gate"

View attachment 1556924

I don't think it's that bad...I recall helping Marshall pull that off one of his parts 80 as it was missing on the '97 40th he got last December. He may have another....

Chris, that's cool...do you play with it or eat it...

Is there any rule against posting in the club classifieds non-Land Cruiser-related items? I moved from 3 acres to .4 and have no need of my Kubota and I feel silly mowing my yard with it. If I sold it I could park the 80 in the garage.

Is there any rule against posting in the club classifieds non-Land Cruiser-related items? I moved from 3 acres to .4 and have no need of my Kubota and I feel silly mowing my yard with it. If I sold it I could park the 80 in the garage.
Not at all.....I scored a new in box Big Green Egg last November from someone who had won it thru a sales contest, it also came with a slew of FJ62 parts once he found out I had 2!

Tell me more

View attachment 1556924

Epoxy is your friend.

So are you using that to feel better about driving a big ass Ford truck right now vs. a Land Cruiser? When is Tara's LX going to get some "accessories"? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!

Haha yes I saw that video and just wanted to stir the pot here, the forum has been quiet. We are hoping to buy a house soon and my wish list includes a barn or driveway with enough space for a project Cruiser.

Tara was stoked to bring home the TJM kit and wants to make the LX adventure ready. First things first, I'm thinking snorkel. ;) Just kidding! I'd love to remove the running boards but not sure the little ones can make the climb yet.

Haha yes I saw that video and just wanted to stir the pot here, the forum has been quiet. We are hoping to buy a house soon and my wish list includes a barn or driveway with enough space for a project Cruiser.

Tara was stoked to bring home the TJM kit and wants to make the LX adventure ready. First things first, I'm thinking snorkel. ;) Just kidding! I'd love to remove the running boards but not sure the little ones can make the climb yet.
Sliders. Tell White Knuckle to do the 10* instead of 20* and it would still be a great step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom