Builds The Architect's '77 FJ40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took a pic this morning of my Sniper Screen after about an 8 mile, 15 minute ride into work.

IMG_7209.JPG

Still very pleased with the Holley Sniper EFI installation.

Wait, what???

Alright, so I said there was a reason for the Holley Sniper installation. My rig is headed to Amarillo, Texas for a few days until I arrive late next week. From there, with a group of MUD members, we will head North to Ouray, Colorado for SAS #4. I've started the process of making it out to the San Juan Mountains.

Take lots of pics Rick, so jealous here, I love that area and have been many times😊. Have a great and safe trip OR drive fast and take chances, ha ha! Hard to do the later in a 40 though🙄. cheers 🍻

You sure made folks nervous with the pic of your rig going on that carrier Rick! But when we talked a while back about your plan and then I saw you do the sniper install I knew you were serious about the trip to the Rockies. Should be no problem with perfect jetting👍 Let us know how she runs up there in the San Juan’s and lots of pics please!

Alright, so I said there was a reason for the Holley Sniper installation. My rig is headed to Amarillo, Texas for a few days until I arrive late next week. From there, with a group of MUD members, we will head North to Ouray, Colorado for SAS #4. I've started the process of making it out to the San Juan Mountains.
Safe trip! :cheers:

Did you note the mileage when it was loaded on the trailer? I hear the locals in Amarillo enjoy a good joyride from time to time :).

The morning we headed out to Colorado, "The Amarillo Sunrise".
IMG_7327.JPG

A few from the trip out.
IMG_7179.JPG

IMG_7186.JPG

IMG_7205.JPG

The following morning, camping on BLM at the Great Sand Dunes National Park.
IMG_7245.JPG

Forgot up to update, my rig made it back to Georgia....and it had company.

View attachment 2422729

For any that want to know, here is a before and after pic...
View attachment 2422730

View attachment 2422731

hi Rick ,

you forgot to post your before and after Engine Bay shots again ?

what are we going to do here my friend ........... 🤔

i know :idea:

one night , late night under the full moon that Thursday @cruisermatt texted me some nice after pics while you you were checking your oil

and well we all know the before pics by heart anyway .....🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom