"The 20th GSMTR" Golden Mountain 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm packed and ready to go!!! Pulling out first thing in the morning. See you guys there.:steer::steer::steer:

Rob and I are at the park, camps set up waitin on you all.

I would like to go, but have big project a work that I can't get away from except maybe part of the day friday and across the weekend. I have some new stuff on the FJ60 I would like to test out. Look like the best I could hope for is to potentially show up Saturday...odds and events not in my favor this time around.

I'm in....for Saturday. Work got in the way on anything else.

Hey everyone!
I wanted to publicly thank everyone here in the STLCA for a fantastic time!
Todd for saving my ass at least once, Roger for teaching me a bunch of s*** and saving my ass at least once and Andy for the gift after the raffle and assisting in furthering my practice of liver abuse. And of course Larry for teaching me that placing a 40 on it's side is much less devastating that leaning a 7u0 series against a tree!
It was a pleasure to meet Elbert, Howard and Jaimie (who I ran into on the way home BTW). I hope to see you all again really soon.
Although I lost about two quarts of oil on the way home, I did make it and am about ready to just call it a day.

Thanks Guys. Got home around mid day and got the truck unpacked before Melissa's soccer game, but the gear is just piled on the shop floor for now. Plus, I did get the videos copied onto the computer but have not figured out how to get them to you yet (not video savy).

Chris, There is no wheel stand footage in your rock garden footage. Sorry ... my video skills appear to be as bad as my driving and spotting skills.

FYI Carolyn and Melissa are still laughing their arses off at me for bringing home the 'bad driver' award. I won't be living this one down for a while.

I just want to say this was my first of many events and a remediable one at that. My first air ride thanks to Henry [HENDOG] :eek: can't wait till the PA run to do it again!!

thanks
lee

enjoyed meeting some of the rest of the STLCA members, as always a good crew of folks who help each other out and make trail riding fun. I always enjoy going on the various rides with the group whenever I can.

Hey guys enjoyed catchin up again and look forward to seeing some STLCA action shots.
Also wanted to extend a big thank you for a rockin breakfast!!!

Thanks Guys. Got home around mid day and got the truck unpacked before Melissa's soccer game, but the gear is just piled on the shop floor for now. Plus, I did get the videos copied onto the computer but have not figured out how to get them to you yet (not video savy).

Chris, There is no wheel stand footage in your rock garden footage. Sorry ... my video skills appear to be as bad as my driving and spotting skills.

FYI Carolyn and Melissa are still laughing their arses off at me for bringing home the 'bad driver' award. I won't be living this one down for a while.
DARN! That's alright, I have the damage to prove it :lol:
Jaimie mentioned he may have gotten an action pic.

As far as videos go, I got a Vimeo, Video Sharing For You account to do mud stuff. Works pretty good.

noticed where I did some improvement to my right side front fender...just past the slider right in the wheel well area for the most part.

Hey guys. Still going through my pics; almost got Chris's air time:

_MG_3276_02.JPG

Pretty sure Andy got it:

_MG_3277_02.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom