"The 20th GSMTR" Golden Mountain 2011 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think we have the cooking equipment covered but we need some warming trays to keep the food warm on the serving line, pancakes, eggs, biscuits and bacon.

Looks like picking these up in Sparta may be the best plan for these items. Should we also plan on a few other items too? (paper plates, napkins, sporks, syrup, ...)

Roger,
Do you think there would be any interest in a STLCA dinner? A couple years back, I brought up some pork chops and you turned them into dining master pieces. I don't know if we have the numbers this year to make some like that work or if we even could make the logistics work out either ... but I thought it was great when we had the STLCA diner at Tellico so why not pull it together again if possible.

I think the dinner wpuld be a good idea, I would suggest Wednesday evening and we can wook out assignments for breakfast. I am thinking chile and fresh backed corn bread.

i vote for that bean soup stuff you made on the new years run.

I think the dinner wpuld be a good idea, I would suggest Wednesday evening and we can wook out assignments for breakfast. I am thinking chile and fresh backed corn bread.

Roger,
Great plan. Be sure to flag what fix-ins you need so we can set you up with what you need.

Not going to GSMTR?
Planning on registering at the event?
Have no clue what I'm talking about?

It doesn't matter.

For 3 days only you can buy a 2011 GSMTR T-shirt.

Go to the UC webstore and place your order now. Don't wait. We will have limited numbers to sell at the event and we are placing our order this Friday. So if you want one now is the time to get it.

Upstate Cruisers » Store

Todd you out there? I know you want a shirt.

231102_181257915260265_171384082914315_496246_6292233_n.jpg

GSMTR Grand Prize

IPOR has donated the grand prize to be rafflled off Sat night during GSMTR.

The Grand prize is an 80 series ARB front bumper, an IPOR 80 series skid plate and an IPOR 80 series rear bumper.

Here's a preview of the 20th GSMTR shirts. Order yours today!
Upstate Cruisers » Store

222015_181414558577934_171384082914315_497439_1117332_n.jpg

217214_181414501911273_171384082914315_497438_7305612_n.jpg

images above are only a representation - some slight variation may occur in actual production.

Last edited:
4x4 Connection is throwing in a Warn VR 10k winch with the grand prize. As well they are donating an ExtremeAire Outback Portable Compressor, A Hi-lift with Handle-All Accessory kit.

Looks like picking these up in Sparta may be the best plan for these items. Should we also plan on a few other items too? (paper plates, napkins, sporks, syrup, ...)

The consumables we can buy at Walmart, but don't really want to invest in equipment as this may be the only time we do this. I have a crock pot for the gravy and a warning tray for the biscuits, we could use 3 more warming trays, either electric or steno.

I think i have at least 1 warming tray

I'm going to bring two steamer trays. You guys are more than welcome to them and anything else you may need. I'll be there Sunday afternoon. It might save you some money using what I have.

Southeast Overland will have merchandise on site to sell at special prices.

If you want anything heavy, like a Hi-Lift, please let me know and I'll bring it. 48" Hi-Lifts are $69 and 60" Hi-Lifts are $79. Order before GSMTR and I'll bring it to GSMTR free of charge.

Anything else we have in stock I'll also deliver free of charge. Please note that if you purchase through the website you will be charged shipping - it's how the website is set up. Check out the webstore, see what you want, PM or email me at Steve@SoutheastOverland.com or call at 864-280-2438 and I'll get you taken care of.

One more special we will have at GSMTR is if you place an order for any of our Southeast Overland synthetic winch lines, extensions or dynamic recovery ropes then we will ship free of charge to you!

:cheers:

Last minute check in here but looks like I'm going to make this ride with a couple of the other Cottonland guys(Bodean and Lenny Ross)! Roger, save a biscuit for me!

Hey Roger, this is Shawn from Knoxville. I plan to come down on Thursday so I should be able to give you a hand with breakfast Fri/Sat. I'm really looking forward to being at GSMTR this year.

The consumables we can buy at Walmart, but don't really want to invest in equipment as this may be the only time we do this. I have a crock pot for the gravy and a warning tray for the biscuits, we could use 3 more warming trays, either electric or steno.

Roger,

Last year I left a med sized cooker, smoker, grill down there that y'all can use as well. I'm planning on smoking some meat at night with it.

Roger,

Last year I left a med sized cooker, smoker, grill down there that y'all can use as well. I'm planning on smoking some meat at night with it.

Thanks Marshall, Rob and I will be there mid day Sunday. I have the PA loaded and the TLCA banner.

Hey Roger, this is Shawn from Knoxville. I plan to come down on Thursday so I should be able to give you a hand with breakfast Fri/Sat. I'm really looking forward to being at GSMTR this year.

Good to hear from you Shawn, looking forward to riding with you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom