Builds SupraCruza (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy crap.......all I can say to the work you did to articulate the butt.

I’ll rewind the thread before asking idiot q’s on the FR axle.......but what I got a notification on just the RR means you can flex it out!

have they contacted you yet about how/when you’ll be receiving the trophy for greatest build ever posted and ever will be posted on this forum?
Lol negative
I’m pretty sure all the purist hate me

Finally got the bulkhead mounting points done and bolted to the table
Just need to add the frame mounts and slap on some shock towers
Next up will be boxed control arms
B95B2B21-EC1C-4138-9DC4-2478B8453428.jpeg

Lol negative
I’m pretty sure all the purist hate me
You saved a roller from the crusher. So not sure anyone hates you. It is a really good build.

You saved a roller from the crusher. So not sure anyone hates you. It is a really good build.
This is also true lol
Appreciate it

Frame mounts looking extra large
Will tie a few tubes into them when everything is welded to the frame just have to be careful as the drive shaft is in very close proximity to everything
2nd photo is about the drive shaft angle

33F5AFC0-5F08-4C45-811C-0CF83EE5E5E8.jpeg
B62FFAF7-9A16-4B7F-9F3E-F3577A9DBC32.jpeg

Decided to use the pinch weld to help line up the bulkhead and the quicker I get this done the better cause the sketch factor is reallll high
0C1A6540-227B-4CD9-8871-8692F25211CB.jpeg
A6C9E704-8122-4270-BCE0-BCE82DDB9BB0.jpeg
A5A0A4E7-7851-4EAC-91CB-54FDC57FB34A.jpeg

With all the cool tools in your shop I am surprised you don’t have a lift. Cool project!

Supra rear diff up front upside down? What R&P set are you using? Do the reverese rotations fit the housing?

Looking super and digging some out of the box thinking!

Also heims don't like axial loads, might want to rotate the upper on the rear 90 degrees.

Supra rear diff up front upside down? What R&P set are you using? Do the reverese rotations fit the housing?

Looking super and digging some out of the box thinking!

Also heims don't like axial loads, might want to rotate the upper on the rear 90 degrees.
Yes mk3 8” same as a 100 series so plenty of options including an arb locker allegedly
5.29” reverse cut
Would love to do the mk4 turbo which is allegedly the same as a tundra front
Yes that is correct I plan on making a new upper wishbone link
The one in the back is just to help mock everything up while I dial in... also why it looks like crap lol

Got some tube stuff done... I’m calling this one the main bar because it just looks like the main one
Goes from the top of the rear quarter panel that also happens to be a beef area
To the shock mounting towers that are also a frame tie in point
Then all the way to the bulkhead up front
Will be redoing the seat mounts to look less s***ty because I have infinity more experience now😂
And i never liked the original side mounts
They don’t sit square with the seat or anything and the lower option is unusable with sliders without using full flush mount bolts.
A875FFC0-7B63-48B4-A26F-77487A32A8D5.jpeg
5645D934-F67C-4DAD-8BCA-BC3C38EC2824.jpeg
3BE48077-3CA9-46EF-9802-98CF27C0D588.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom