SOR Carpet Kit Still the Best? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
americanadventurelab.com
I have done substantial searching on this board and on the Google, but most of the posts regarding 60 series carpet are a few years old.

Is the SOR kit still considered the best kit on the market? I realize OEM is a better fit and custom carpet may fit better if I can find someone to do a good job, but that's risky as well.

I'm just looking for a good repeatable solution for a 1984 on which I can justify $1000.

Does anyone have photos of a recent SOR kit install they can share here? It would be much appreciated.

Trail Tailor all the way...I'm doin the vinyl, too. @reevesci

There are a few threads with pics, etc.. Red rig is an 84 for a true visual.

Molded Carpet & Vinyl Kits ---

Molded Carpet & Vinyl Sets and Wheel Well/Arch Covers

Jason

IMG_2994.JPG
qcdone1.jpg
SAM_2283.JPG

SAM_2292.JPG

SAM_2306.JPG

I know that @red66toy has that one of Jason's sets waiting to be installed. Maybe he can chime in on the OEM to vs kit @reevesci is making. I'm holding out my scratch for his vinyl set.
I actually have the vinyl set from him. :) Looks amazing, still in the box unfortunately. I waited too long to install it and now it's too cold outside to do it right. Probably have to wait until summer now. :/ His carpet kits look awesome though as well! I almost went with the carpet kit but my dogs drove me towards the vinyl. ;)

I love the vinyl. I like the utilitarian feel and look of it. Excellent quality and easyish to install. Would be easier to install if I had done it when it was warmer temp. Still wasn't difficult. Just would've been easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom