For Sale (Sold) 1970 Land Cruiser FJ55 (Texas) (1 Viewer)

davegonz

Keeping it Weird
SILVER Star
You need to show close up pics of the usual FJ55 rust areas (rockers, front body mounts, rear body mounts, rear quarters). It's a great looking rig :)

You need to show close up pics of the usual FJ55 rust areas (rockers, front body mounts, rear body mounts, rear quarters). It's a great looking rig :)
When I get home tomorrow I'll take some more close ups of everything for y'all. The interior was a little dark in the pictures too. I'll get some bright ones of those up also

IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2622.JPG
IMG_2623.JPG
IMG_2628.JPG
IMG_2630.JPG

Driver's side rocker was pulled from a parts vehicle and welded in. Not the most glorious but better than what was on it. From a few feet away it's not noticable. Lower part of front fenders I cut out the rust and replaced with new metal then blended with a thin layer of bondo. Other than that the rest of the truck is straight solid metal.
IMG_2607.JPG
IMG_2611.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2620.JPG

Great looking Pig! How about your 40? You consider selling that? I like red 40's too!
Hahah Thanks! And I really wasn't thinking about selling it but if the right offer was there I wouldn't mind buying another project 40 to build!
Normally I'd say I would never post my 40 for sale but there is a trade in the works possibly on the pig and if it goes through then I might toss around the idea of posting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom