For Sale (Sold) 1970 Land Cruiser FJ55 (Texas) (1 Viewer)

I've got a notebook full of stuff bought for it, I've got around $17k in the truck and parts for it. North of 300+ work hours into it. I never bought the truck with intentions of selling so I took my time getting things exactly how I'd want it to be 20 years from now.
I am quite interested, just need the wife to be as impressed as I am. Need to replace a 2000 cruiser with 370K and was thinking newer, but have always wanted a 55. Let me know if it's still avail and I'll share my the pics with my wife. She said "go-ahead" last night, but we all know what that really means...

I am quite interested, just need the wife to be as impressed as I am. Need to replace a 2000 cruiser with 370K and was thinking newer, but have always wanted a 55. Let me know if it's still avail and I'll share my the pics with my wife. She said "go-ahead" last night, but we all know what that really means...
Yikes! Tread very lightly around her. I've made the mistake of "going ahead" but in my situation I don't think the tone was quite right and it made for several weeks of TV dinners and ramen noodles.
It's still available as of now but there is a trade in the works right now with a gentleman in Amarillo. As of now it's looking like that trade will go thru but I will keep you posted if either party decides to back out.
It's not as comfortable obviously as the 100 series but none the less a neat truck.

Just to throw it out there....if you are interested I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser (6 speed manual) that I would definitely consider trading. Nice job on the pig! Rick 503-931-5376

Just to throw it out there....if you are interested I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser (6 speed manual) that I would definitely consider trading. Nice job on the pig! Rick 503-931-5376
Thanks I appreciate it! I'll pass on the trade but I bet it's a sweet fj being that it's a 6 speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom