Builds SLOW 71 (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks!

Herb Smith
May 26th, 1921---August 27th, 2021

Drink a beer for a World War ll Veteran, he lived a good life. Always said he'd make 100 and he did. He lived in a Missouri Veterans home for 11 years and up to two days before he still knew who I was and gave me a big smile!

Thanks for letting me post this, thought you guys should know. :beer:

IMG_4211 (1).JPG

Blows my mind. Glad you were close to him. Great Pic. Two hearted Ale bottoms up in honor

Herb Smith
May 26th, 1921---August 27th, 2021

Drink a beer for a World War ll Veteran, he lived a good life. Always said he'd make 100 and he did. He lived in a Missouri Veterans home for 11 years and up to two days before he still knew who I was and gave me a big smile!

Thanks for letting me post this, thought you guys should know. :beer:

View attachment 2771392
Saluting w my right, facing west, holding an adult beverage ... thanks... and God bless...

Sorry Ron wish I was closer and we could break into the good stuff together and sit by a camp fire while you told me stories about him. Headed to the kitchen to pick out something nice to pour over some ice in your honor.

Thanks Jim,

Short story about My Grandfather's good stuff. My Dad and Grandpa would share a shot when visiting and when Gramps died my Dad put the bottle up (early 1960s), I have that very bottle now and going to break it out the day we bury him. Hope it don't kill all of us!

IMG_3967.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom