Side Fixed Cargo window seal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am trying to get all the parts ready to put my pig back together and the one thing I am having trouble finding is the seal for the fixed windows on the sides of the cargo area. I am thinking this should be a part that is very common across manufacturers and years and even though the exact replacement is no longer available, I should be able to find something that will work. Anyone know of something? If not I could also use a close up picture of the profile of the seal if anyone could post one. And maybe a few of the crucial dimensions. I would look at mine but i destroyed them getting them out and threw the pieces away like an idiot:)

welcome to the world of piggy weatherstripping!
I thought Gabe/Cabe Toyota had been selling the reproductions last I remember they were listed in Trails.
After this you'll realize the $2000 + bill to replace all the weatherstripping is not fiction.

I checked Cabe and the website says they are sold out.

Bump for a picture of the original profile. Please.

i had a complete picture guide on birfield.com in the 90s before it went belly up. .. but the windshield gasket is the same profile . i did my ones in 99 when i went live with my pig . just cut and use industrial superglue . 17 years so far still good . i can take current pics if you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom