Rim color on 67' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.birdothebird.com
I've been looking around a trying to get an answer on what color the rims on a 1967 FJ45lv should be. From what I've read it's either gray, black or the color of the vehicle, but I'm not sure which applies to my 67' LV

If black or gray, could someone share a color code?

Thank you!

image.jpeg
Here's one my brother had back in 70's. It's a pretty good example of a stock 45LV I believe but I'm not an expert on on LV's. Body color!!

I hope this helps and maybe others will respond as well.

Mark

C39D375F-511D-408D-A4AD-E69B90410C0F.jpeg
I’ve never seen black rims as original. The code that I found is gray Toyota code T145, but do a search on the 45 tech forum, there is a lot of info. The pic below is my ‘67 in original condition before it was repainted.

He’s specifically inquiring about 45LV wheel color and not other models.

All other models (except 25’s) that I’ve seen were black up until the hubcap change in 1968 when they changed to a grey wheel. (Although I think LITP May have had black wheels on his 1968 IIRC).

The LV wheel color doesn’t seem to be so cut and dry. There appears to be early photos showing black wheels and other showing body color wheels.

Last edited:
@a.greenspan any way to get a high res image of that 45 pic?

Sorry, don´t have a higher image.
Cheers
I put a link to a 1970s owner manual in my thread includes the FJ 40/43/45

No, sorry it’s for a 40 series...just has pics of the year models at the beginning.
@S4Cruiser
So according to JackA the manual would be the same for the 40 as long as it's for the 1967 year.
If you have a 1967 manual, is there any way you could digitize it and share it? It would be amazing!

Thank you

You can buy a reprint from SOR. They are inexpensive.

What LV info are you looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom