Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered. Round 1.

This is definitely not Amazon.com

EDIT: Also, they **know** what they have. And the pricing is 100% commensurate with knowing what one has and its value.

Don't waste their time if you are a tire kicker/gawker. Be respectful of what they have.

Everything there is 100% pay-to-play.

Parts shipped yet?
How was the transaction?
What did you get?

Holy hell

93F5F1C6-45AD-4727-9289-EFBAC79B4BCB.jpeg

I just bought two of them. I’ve gone through so many of the plastic cranks and am tired of replacing them when the teeth strip out. It’s only pig money! Ha!

The metal ones won’t work on trucks that came with plastic handles. Not deep enough.
Mine is a 1969 so came with chrome originally. Just hoping the spline size/depth for these handles will line up with the internal actuator mechanism.

Wonder if he has the windshield gasket that accepts chrome trim? (and OEM bug catcher weatherstripping for my FJ45). Guess I should put together a wish list and send him a message...
Unobtanium in the flesh eh?

Our guy in Oman

I bought one of those from him. Maybe I should buy them all and bring them back?
Wonder if he has the windshield gasket that accepts chrome trim? (and OEM bug catcher weatherstripping for my FJ45). Guess I should put together a wish list and send him a message...
Sadly he does not. One of the first parts I checked for. He did have a pair of the rear door fixed window gaskets and they just might be in a box headed to Riyadh. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom