Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Poor guy paid $50,000 2 years ago for this Pig and look at the paint.
As our friend BobM would say “there’s a reason for that”

I feel bad for these guys spending big money and putting their trust in these shady MFERS. I’m guessing we’ll see a few more of these if guys are willing post pictures and callout the offenders while taking a hit to their pride.

Yeah. I bet the Elite Land Cruiser guy wished he had pulled his sticker off that one.

Friend of mine found that pig. Was the ranch mate to my 71 from Beard Bakery family ranches. Sold it for $3000 to a guy in Phoenix that “restored it” and sold it to Elite for $24,000. Elite took some nice pics and flipped for $50,000 and took a lot of victory laps (still does) on IG for his great pig sale.

Thanks @jmlockwood for passing this one to me.

Who the heck is “Elite Land Cruisers”? Never even heard of them. Sounds like they’re cut from the same cloth as the “Vintage” guy. I did see the blue one with the Ford engine and stainless steps on the rear quarter panels and it had no issues of the sort that this red one has. Not sure if it’s because it’s still in AZ and the red one is in Massachusetts of if it’s because that red one had a rust problem to begin with.(?)

Check out vans from Japan .com, there is a 74 Fj55 on there I’ve never seen- sorry could not load -not tech savvy

What in the cornbread hell?

F1A1C7DF-4739-46FD-95B9-6221E318AFA4.jpeg

0007473D-6CC1-4B1D-9EAF-BF107C3C98BA.jpeg

BAF8EDA5-AC29-4F55-AFEF-79C944A76E73.jpeg

Who the heck is “Elite Land Cruisers”? Never even heard of them. Sounds like they’re cut from the same cloth as the “Vintage” guy. I did see the blue one with the Ford engine and stainless steps on the rear quarter panels and it had no issues of the sort that this red one has. Not sure if it’s because it’s still in AZ and the red one is in Massachusetts of if it’s because that red one had a rust problem to begin with.(?)

South America stuff mainly. He is a good enough guy. Not like Mushro.

These parts are in Yemen. That makes things much more difficult but I will work on it when I get back to Riyadh.
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

E57D8300-DF80-419A-B247-179AFA734F16.jpeg

Awesome x 2. Matching set???
No. Not "Bobm" awesome unfortunately. :D

They only had the passenger side but that side on mine has a severe dent so it was well worth the price.

Easily overlooked in the photo above is a brand new interior dome light. My impression is they had several of these available. Perhaps a bit pricey at $145 but much cheaper than the one or two I have seen on ebay at $500 per.

South America stuff mainly. He is a good enough guy. Not like Mushro.
Had breakfast with him and Mike from CruiserCorps at the Round Up in November. They were talking about cruisers they had sold, and Elite guy admitted to having friends bid to drive up the price of his auctions. He had no idea that was illegal. Mike and I just about choked on our breakfasts, but held it together to inform him that it is in fact a big no-no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom