Random chit chat thread

I need to find used efficient, reliable, comfortable commuter. Reaching out to the masses for some feedback.
Thinking about a CT200,
Civic- not real fond of it
Subaru- price point and MPGs aren’t that impressive IMO.

What are you guys running? It will be used for 99% highway, about 3 days a week, 300-400 miles a week.

Thanks for the insight fellas! Forgot to mention Accord and Camry as well. I’ll add them to the list. I had a newer Camry for a loaner last year and it was actually pretty nice to drive.
Not too concerned about bad weather as we have 1 AWD and 2 4WDs in the driveway.

YotaFun

If the CT feels too small there is also the ES 350H. I have an AWD Matrix (ro7ghly the same size) as my daily now, but really miss my 05 Camry. The Camry was a base model but still did the job with the 2.4l and was roomy (and I could fit a 37" tall tire in the trunk comfortably lol). The Matrix is fully loaded but with the smaller engine, it is always pinned to the floor just to get out of it's own way, and tiny. I hear the newer Corollas are pretty nice two, have only driven a few base model but they seemed pretty peppy.

Top Bottom