Quick Hinges (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if the Quick Hinges are still being made? I ordered a set from MC design offroad in July, They took my money but never sent them, I have emailed them multiple times but never had any response. Thanks

maybe post here:

maybe post here:

I ordered a set about the same time and Matthew was trying to find a new fabricator for his hinges. I ended up getting them from Valley Hybrids. Matthew was going to replace the set to Georg once he had stock again.

Matthew was always in contact with me. Just not in the time frame I needed for my customer build.

Jason

Last edited:
Matthew is deployed right now. I used to make those for him and had to stop. He’s trying to get another fabricator on board. He’s s super solid guy and won’t stiff you. Please do not post on bad sellers. It’s partially my fault because I could no longer make them and I put him in this position. Be patient and he’ll come through.

Last edited:
Matthew I’d deployed right now. I used to make those for him and had to stop. He’s trying to get another fabricator on board. He’s s super solid guy and won’t stiff you. Please do not post on bad sellers. It’s partially my fault because I could no longer make them and I put him in this position. Bd patient and he’ll come through.
Thanks, I am fine with being patient and hope he returns safely, it looks like a great product so I am looking forward to them. I did not post anything on the bad vendor section, I have read enough from satisfied customers. It would be good if he could remove them from the site or something until they are available again.

Well, still no answer and no hinges. Has been a year essentially. I am not sure if anyone has heard from Matthew but I would not recommend that anyone order quick hinges at this point. If anyone has heard anything recently, I would love to know. I assume I am just out my 200 dollars at this point unfortunately

I have a set that I’m going to be getting rid of. If you want them, drop me a PM.

Hey guys, Pat just bumped me on this.

I am diligently working with a new shop next to my day (civy) job where I can be an active participant in my operation. Pat served me well, but we’re on opposite ends of the country.

The new shop assured me they will be working on the parts within the next week or two, fitting my stuff in between other current and bigger projects.

I haven’t quit. I haven’t swindled anyone’s hard earned money. I have reached out to some to give updates, and am totally willing to provide refunds if that’s where anyone wants to go.

I have updated the design as well so they will look more oem, and have started dusting off the ambi-door hinge idea and have some initial SW drawings to work with.

This and next year already look to be busy with the AF again so it’s a priority that I get my poop in a group.

My wife and I just discussed this and are planning to figure out tools that will make the website easier for customers to contact me and other tools that I can utilize to provide updates.

Matthew

IMG_7088.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey all, just a quick update. This is what the updated look will be going forward. I hand-modded the rusty piece just to update you all.

View attachment 3614862

View attachment 3614863
It looks like the connection to the tube has been changed.
If I have a set of half door hinges already, will they be compatible with the updated design?

1713908996625.png

Last edited:
Awesome product, great guy and well worth the wait.

Good luck and be safe dude!

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom