Builds Previously known as the 'One Week Resto' now Pathetically keeping it alive... 500k (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got the steering wheel centered... had to use my make shift steering wheel puller again lol

Then off to Lake Placid and back before midnight ... ahhh a family life

IMG_1717.JPG

Came out from a trip to Wally World and found this beast of a mini parked next to me ... I tagged him with a mud card :)

I know I got a few inquiries for these lights and wiper contact covers... kinda on back burner for a short time... Too much work work :meh:

IMG_1886.JPG
image.jpg

Looks great with the canvas doors on it!

Lol

Wish that was my new top... that's an older pic with my old canvas and matching canvas doors ... I still need to redue my doors with the new batten and new canvas to match my new top

I need two of me ... one to play with the cruiser (cruiser johnny) ... and one to hang out with my family (family johnny) ... as it stands the one the hangs with the family is taking all the time away from cruiser johnny lol

Are we getting closer to cloning?

Come on @Honger those are clearly Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulators...

Okay, yeah... that's what I was thinking but I didn't want to seem like an idiot if I was wrong. =)

@Honger @ginmtb

It's a FST thing .... HT guys just don't understand :)

Gotcha.

You know how it is here on MUD. You see someone post a new part they just got, you don't know what the part is exactly, but you have to make sure it isn't a part you need and didn't know you needed. :hillbilly:

Rear brakes would have not passed inspection... so needed to replace them... I had these rotors for years and never cut out the centers

A buddy at work has a lathe that said he would cut them ( 4.175 )

I believe he cut them just a tad under that lol they didn't fit ... ran them quickly into work and sanded off a very little using the orbital drum sander... and then they fit perfectly

New pads and all is good :)

View attachment 1373251 View attachment 1373252 View attachment 1373253

Daaaahhh I never knew you put on rear discs, Johnny...? LOL

Lol

Wish that was my new top... that's an older pic with my old canvas and matching canvas doors ... I still need to redue my doors with the new batten and new canvas to match my new top

I need two of me ... one to play with the cruiser (cruiser johnny) ... and one to hang out with my family (family johnny) ... as it stands the one the hangs with the family is taking all the time away from cruiser johnny lol

Are we getting closer to cloning?

Are you sure you don't mean three of you, a third to work so you can afford play with cruisers? Though once I retired I wouldn't need the third one. But now I need one to do all the projects around the house to free up time.:(

Had some down time... took apart my spare alternator ... replaced the brushes and gave it a quick cleanup ... everything else seems good

I think this alternator had 100k on it ... need to take it down and have it tested

In the meantime went to drop off more leaves ... hate leaves :meh:

IMG_2176.JPG
IMG_2177.JPG

Remember those who have fallen!

Happy Memorial Day

With the wife away to Maine ... I got 4 kids and loads of time ... kinda lol

Today's list ... oil change ... oil filter w/cooling fins (thanks mark @65swb45 ) ... v belt ... rebuilt alternator (checked out fine)

Mow grass ... laundry ... feed kids ... place flags at Saratoga National Cemetery with my Young Marines

Make chili ... sweep floors and change out bed sheets

IMG_2293.JPG
IMG_2294.JPG
IMG_2295.JPG
IMG_2297.JPG
IMG_2302.JPG

Waiting for the parade step off ... it's going to be WET marching

My truck has a new friend :)

Love those xzl tires ... too big for mine but they do come in 8.25r16 ... ummmm

Yesterday we placed a wreath at the grave site of President Chester Arthur and replaced flags there.

IMG_2323.JPG
IMG_2319.JPG
IMG_2320.JPG
IMG_2321.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom