Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 4x4labs stuff is well worth the money. Especially when you compare it to the marlin/trail grear bumpers. I just put a 4x4labs on my truck last week :)
Yea. I WANT that rear bumper badly. Haha. I think I need a hitch in the meantime because production is far out for them according to website. But yea.... that’s the end goal. I just have to get my garbage to the dump every week.

Will this sidewall wear give me inspection issues? I wanted to hold off replacing until I do the suspension so I would only need 1 alignment.
Mahalo!

264AFFD7-65AA-4965-8504-93B33637F6E6.jpeg

32359120-D9C9-4F6C-9D56-CD7AA2DD94B5.jpeg

Theoretically, it might lead the inspector to look at the date code on the tire, which he might then be able to fail if it’s a certain age, though all I know about VA inspections is that they’re often more troublesome than NC inspections. Somebody with firsthand experience will chime in.

My wife is trading in her sienna soon and I’m trying to convince her to get a 4Runner. She’s interested! But man talk about value retention. Selling the FJ helped me get funds and I have a little bit to help her but even I was taken aback by how much the 2017s and 18s are holding value. She gonna have to look a few years back!

My wife is trading in her sienna soon and I’m trying to convince her to get a 4Runner. She’s interested! But man talk about value retention. Selling the FJ helped me get funds and I have a little bit to help her but even I was taken aback by how much the 2017s and 18s are holding value. She gonna have to look a few years back!
My wife is wanting one but wants a 30k miles or less. For what they want for those it’s just as cheap to buy new. It’s crazy

My sister was offered 25k-30k on TRADE from the dealership she services her 4unner at. Its a 13 limited with over 150k miles

My wife is wanting one but wants a 30k miles or less. For what they want for those it’s just as cheap to buy new. It’s crazy
We bought our 2010 4runner TE with 89k on the clock in 2013 or 14 and it is now at 17853x... with a trans fluid swap and diffs/ tcase change, water pump, serp belt and idler pulleys.... oh, and a Toytech suspension at 175K... mileage is just a number with these trucks. They are built to go the distance.

I was not at all scared of the 89K mileage number, based on the condition of the exterior and interior. It was mint... my kids aged the truck 5 years in 2 weeks.

Working on a list of carry items for the 4Runner. Besides the obvious stuff I normally carry like my tool kit etc...

1)thermostat
2)alternator or brushes
3)all 3 belts (which I have)
4)upper and lower radiator hoses
5)clamps and zipties
6)fuses and relays

What else can you guys think of, especially vehicle specific that I should carry for emergencies?

I definitely need some sort of air pump until I get a fancy solution figured out.

mahalo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom