Pig Party - 2018? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mountain Top Gas! Good ol' 86.5 octane for the truck i usually feed 91. heh

Yeah, no inspections.....no raffles.....everyone fend for themselves.

Drive what you can there but make it a Pig event. Its all about the Pig.

I think we had 3 raffles at PP17 lol.

....everyone fend for themselves.

Its all about the Pig.

Negative Ghostrider, a bunch of us were ready to go rent a U-Haul and go find @Gordobe after he suffered another round of mechanical issues.

But yes, it is all about the Pig

img_0318-jpg.1528298

if it ain't broke....

I thought we all swore we wouldn't tell anyone about the guy that drowned in the creek!

I thought we all swore we wouldn't tell anyone about the guy that drowned in the creek!

I don't know nothing about nothing! :) I didn't do it.

Pablo, you're right about having each others back. This is an important part of all the group events, no man left behind. A big two thumbs up for Mel Lowe pulling Hanks Tank up the pass and VooDoo Cruisers helping out. It's all about the group and good times.

Bacon/chocolate chip as I recall. I ate your share. We need the recipe!

Ige brought them and i think i ate too much other food and didn't have room.

I throw the gauntlet down to this swine wallow to pick a place in the magic rectangle where, as one brethren requested, we be all in one encampment. Be it the longest day of the year as we enjoyed in the past fond memory??? What say all ye pot bellied porkers.

God I like talking like a pig pirate.

PP18.jpg

And yes thanks for planning a trailer run to pick my sorry ass pig up off the freeway.

i need to add more bacon next time. ;)

i'm exploring more and more in wyoming, not because it's awesome wheeling but because there's no people. i'll let you know if i find some spectacular pig places

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom