Pig Party - 2018? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where not in Kansas anymore! Toto. Even the Corn was cheering :rofl:.
20170624_173108.jpg
:flipoff2:

So was the old white guy with a beard scrapdaddy? Quite the moves:).

I tried to stop at the south rim on the way there and the way back and timing didnt allow either. So i would like to do north rim. Or more CO.

Can anybody do some research on the area and see if we can find camping for say 20 55s? I always thought it was more a dispersed camping area, which is fine if everybody comes prepared. Maybe we can nail this down before the end of the year, so people can pick their vacation if needed. As stated before we're in, where ever you guys decide.

I'm totally pumped for the next one, but I threw my back practicing my moon walk for the dance off. :)

North Rim sounds awesome!

Do not make this a TLCA event. Grown ups can camp peaceably together. Look at all the years of Surf n Turf. No TLCA needed, just cruiser owners having fun.

I stayed at the north rim camp grounds last year. One of most incedible places on the planet. It should be on everyone's bucket list. Great campgrounds of all varietys. Not so much grouped together but if quick effort was made by all to secure adjacent camps it could work. Advanced reservations don't open till Nov 15 (please verify that date). I kept an eye on the date like a lottery to make sure to get a site. I reserved opening day( March 15) for 3 nights. It was not full at that time but weather came in rain, hail and snow. June would be a sought after time frame by all. If we studied the map ahead of time and picked a grouping of sites everyone would have to pull trigger on the day reservations open. Not much 4 wheeling variety. That's the nationaly run camp ground.

There is a place called Sublime Point in that area not a fee site but in the park. I didn't get there but it is off road and camping. Takes you to the rim of the canyon. Heard it's an incredible spot. Again, no trail variety, just in, camp and out.

Incredible place to see, a must. Not having day trail runs might not make this a versital spot.

Someplace with more open country, versital camping (circle the wagons kind of place) plus trail variety is what I would enjoy as a party.

That's not to say just camping at the north rim would be anything to sneeze at. Just think getting spaces for everyone and having spots for stragglers will need serious orchestrating.

Loads of trails in the general area .. Look Up ( the wave ) and ( white Pockets ) Could even take a trip Over to ( antelope canyon) .. for moderate to hard trails look up ( Hog canyon ) . the other sides are ( grand Gulch mine ) we are running this on the 14 of oct as a club run ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom