Pig Party - 2018? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

maybe a cross wyoming trip to land cruiser heritage museum for cruiserfest next year. would be awesome to have a herd of pigs show up

Best time I ever had, even though it was 2 nights and 1 day wheeling and 7 driving to get there. It's about the Bretheren and Sisterhood and what we all have in common. I would do it again anytime anywhere as long as I can take the Pig and not fly:) because Pigs dont fly :rofl::bang:.

Pigs Across America, then the East Coast Pig Run and now the Pig Party. Would love to join a "gathering of the pigs" again.

Timing is the thing. We are planning on the TLCA Rubithon next year in the 55.

Doubt if I could make 2 trips out west in 1 year but Acadia would be doable or somewhere near the East Coast.

Pigs Across America, the East Coast Pig Run and now the Pig Party. Would love to join another "gathering of the swine".

As we are planning on the TLCA Rubithon in 2018 with the 55, location and timing will determine if I could attend. I can't see 2 trips out west.

Acadia would work for me or any area near the east coast depending on the dates for the Rubithon.

ECPR 2006:

ECPR2006 001.jpg

ECPR 2005:

ECPR2005 009.jpg

You know, I just may be a pig owner soon. If so, count me in. June 21st. Anywhere in the "box" shown earlier. I should be 50208 by then.

In the process of trying to pick a time and place, I've heard this group espouse a philosophy. "No rules, just fun".

Sounds great to me.

Making it a TLCA event would suck. Usually way too uptight. Why can't it be guys camping with their rigs?

I vote colorado or california or somewhere in between.

I think we're gunna be outvoted, Nat; maybe we can have a California convoy to the venue, wherever it may be...

If Big R dances, I'll make it hail...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom