Wanted Phoenix Az 1974 Fj55 Dome Light lens (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posted by @ToyotaMatt in his typical transparent fashion ensuring that I can't see what he posts unless I log out. - Nice.

- lastly , i find it intriguing you suggest i provide or prove , as you cleverly word " share " my OEM non-usa paper print media tradecraft nomenclature and parts diagrams ? mr. Eagle the ice Hockey player with the best stick tape on his or her stick can better control the puck , the TOYOTA Dealership Technician with the latest and most clever SST's can complete the scope of work faster , and provide better end product results . this is called a Niche . why would i share , what others sadly would exploit ? 99% of Fellow Land Cruiser Enthusiast just like me , and fellow mud members do not obsess on this topic like you do here and have more then a few times in the past .

So we are in agreement that there is no such thing as an FJ55 dome light without a switch? Perhaps you should consider changing your information to reflect the facts then.

FWIW I think you provide a great service to this community and I wish you all the success in the world. I only comment when I know that you are using the acronym NOS over liberally. What you don't get is that those dome lights (and probably lots of your other "NOS" stuff) would still sell just as well without all the disinformation. You see I really can't stand it when people are intentionally misleading at the possible expense of others. Unfortunately I just can't leave that unquestioned. Your response to any question of the "facts" is entirely disproportionate and frankly childish.

FWIW I think you provide a great service to this community and I wish you all the success in the world.
Mr. Damn Eagle could I make a small request??

While you in the midst of Mr. Toyotas egostroke could you also complement him on his photography? He has been knocking it out of the park lately...

IMG_8800_1512x.jpg

I'd do it myself but I may also be on the blocked list..

EDIT to ad what is a "reproduction" "OEM" part?

While you in the midst of Mr. Toyotas egostroke could you also complement him on his photography? He has been knocking it out of the park lately...

IMG_8800_1512x.jpg

mr. Eagle , you sir are the misleading factor here 100% , and the only one i may add that simply will not acknowledge your past wrong doings in the washer and cooling system FJ55 tech thread and here in this one at that ?

- is it too childish to ask you nicely to go away until you have something nice to say ? :popcorn:

there is no ego involved here , in any way .... you of all folks should know im a selfless and humble KARMA based person at the core ..

my above words im this thread are professionally stated and fact based , sometimes in life one must stand up to the bully , and explain klearly to them directly , that they should think twice before engaging in this and that sort of Bull S#IT in the future ....

i have no ego-ax to grind here , however what is right is right , and what is wrong is wrong , bottom line ....

im glad your your keeping it light , mr @J Mack , perhaps this topic will never have to be discussed in the future ever again , that is solely in the hands of mr. Eagle .... i hope he chooses wisely
:idea:

im done here , unless there is another post that requires more OEM clarification :rolleyes:

Last edited:

IMG_8800_1512x.jpg

Go ahead and ask her all about her parts - great conversation starter...

Another day, another log out, cut and paste from @ToyotaMatt:

"- is it too childish to ask you nicely to go away until you have something nice to say ? :popcorn:"

That's all in your control Matt. Just remove all the fraudulent advertising from this site and I'm pretty sure I will have no cause to engage with you in any way. I'm even fine with you keeping all the misleading stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom