Part-Time Conversion on the mind? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Let us help quench the thirst!

IMG_1510.JPG

Part# TC80PTKIT - $525/kit
Fits 1/1990 - 7/1992 FJ80 or customers who already have a Center Diff Lock Switch
Includes T-Case Spool, 2xAISIN Hubs (Gold, other colors available) & Hub Gaskets.

Part# TC80PTEKIT - $600/kit
Fits 8/1992-1/95 FZJ80
Includes T-Case Spool, 2xAISIN Hubs (Gold, other colors available), Hub Gaskets & OEM CDL Switch

Part# TC80PTLKIT - $645/kit
Fits 2/1995-1/98 FZJ80/LX470
Includes T-Case Spool, 2xAISIN Hubs (Gold, other colors available), Hub Gaskets & OEM CDL Switch

NOTE: 4/1994 - 1/1998 80 Series vehicles will require replacement birfields featuring a double groove for the snap ring, machining a second groove in the stock birfield for a lower snap ring or use of 1/90-4/94 "short" birfields. We have birfs in stock to accommodate this, please see our RCVJ2474-30TRCV, FAXBIRFFJ80HDKIT, FAXTBIRFFJ80HD, TG301720-1-KIT, FATG303709 offerings featuring dual snap ring groove birfield outer axles. ABS equipped 80's will not have functioning ABS (light will be illuminated) when front hubs are unlocked, brakes will function like a standard non-ABS application. Aftermarket ABS kits can be installed to provide ABS in all conditions, please call/email for info. Installing the spool does require removing the bearing from the rear half of the factory center diff housing, this bearing will then be pressed onto the provided spool. In the event you don't want to worry about removing/pressing the bearing, we can supply and install. Please order TCB60008 - $62.50 at the same time as part-time conversion order and we will press the bearing on for no additional charge.

img_1474-jpg.1376141

More info and pricing: Back in stock: 80 Series Part-Time Kits

I just ordered mine today! HD Black Hubs and the Lokka spool with new OEM bearing. Been waiting for this mod for a long time.

I love mine. Saves the rotational parts in front end...longfields and gears. Lightens up the steering.

$ for just the hubs?

Does Aisin make free wheel hubs for my already part time 100 series?

Edit: I need to confirm fit but these may be fitted with some slight mods to either the I'd splines or your CV splines, I'll start a new thread on that later. However these hubs have the right stud configuration and pattern.
Part# HUBFHT001
Cruiser Outfitter

Last edited:
I just ordered mine today! HD Black Hubs and the Lokka spool with new OEM bearing. Been waiting for this mod for a long time.

Sweet, that was me you chatted with. I know it went out the door yesterday!

No, we've stocked them for a few years. I'll dig up some installed pics.

Kinda off topic, but Kurt or anyone else, what is the purpose of the black bushing glued on behind the Lokka transfer case spool?

If it's the one that ends up on the front of the spool... Stabilize the front output shaft.

Yea it's the one that goes into where the center diff side gets removed.. I was just wondering about the longetivity of the material used on the lokka spool bushing, seems to be a hardened plastic vs the marks off road spool that seems to have a machined brass bushing iirc.... I too am using a lokka spool and that's why I am asking...

Yes. And we stock them!
Part# HUBFHT001
Cruiser Outfitters

Is this a new part for Aisin and have you personally fitted them on a IFS axle?

Is the FHT-001 43530-60130 the same part as above?

No, we've stocked them for a few years. I'll dig up some installed pics.

Beno sent me down the same rabbit hole a couple years back. You will be the only person in the world that says it can work.
The spline on a IFS 100 are not the same as a 80 series. I tried fitment on the above Aisin hub on a 99 01 and 06 no Beuno

IF you are willing to accept a 100% return including shipping if they dont fit I purchase a set today. Let me know

You may want to see the below thread first

LOKKA Part -Time Kit

Well, we are not open today and I'm 100 miles from the shop so I'm not guaranteeing anything ;)

Your urgency is understood but I'll be back in the shop Monday and can look into splines, etc.

Kinda off topic, but Kurt or anyone else, what is the purpose of the black bushing glued on behind the Lokka transfer case spool?

It retains the what is often called the "front side gear"

IMG_1745.jpg

You all beat me to the punch :D

Well, we are not open today and I'm 100 miles from the shop so I'm not guaranteeing anything ;)

Your urgency is understood but I'll be back in the shop Monday and can look into splines, etc.

No unrgency Im running AVM

I excited to find you have something Aisin told me and other US vendors are not made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom