Official ONSC member buying/selling thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like you have the bigger bushings so you need a OME or a +1981 main leaf to maintain your bushing/pin size Anderson.
I can dropship you a new new individual OME spring pack for like $220
 
Looking for a LX470 hitch insert for the in-bumper hitches like pictured below.

IMG_4605.webp
 
Looking for an FJ40 front leaf spring

Stock, aftermarket, I Don't care.

I currently have front TPI springs that are just rebranded OME springs, and I've pulled a couple leafs out of the packs.

When I hit the tree in Alabama at Choccolocco last year I bent the crap out of my main leaf. I just want to build a bastard pack to replace that one side for street driving. So I can use the 40 while I finish 800 other projects before it gets its turn to be made right.

View attachment 4194802

View attachment 4194803

View attachment 4194804

View attachment 4194805
I’ve got several sets of stock leaf springs. You’re welcome to whatever you need. In Roxboro.
 
Looks like you have the bigger bushings so you need a OME or a +1981 main leaf to maintain your bushing/pin size Anderson.
I can dropship you a new new individual OME spring pack for like $220
Yeah I can't remeber what everything even is, I know when I did bushings a few years ago I had to measure and order like 5 different sizes from SOR.

I may hit you up about an individual spring pack, but tryna fly real cheap currently.

Thanks Matt
 
200-series WeatherTech 3rd row/cargo floor liner in tan. FREE.99. You’ll see it has some extra slits in it for tie-downs and some abrasions.

This goes into Monday’s trash pickup unless someone wants it. I’m in central GSO, will hold it if you plan to come get it.

IMG_6202.webp
 
I have an Rotopax adapter plate, ordered it then realized it wouldn't fit my Prinsu rack. This is for 15 series extrusion (bigger than what you get on a prinsu)


1786977141832.webp


$beer or free or whatever, I'd just like to get rid of it. Will be at the Charlotte area meeting thursday as well as Logan's Run.
 
Looking for an FJ40 front leaf spring

Stock, aftermarket, I Don't care.

I currently have front TPI springs that are just rebranded OME springs, and I've pulled a couple leafs out of the packs.

When I hit the tree in Alabama at Choccolocco last year I bent the crap out of my main leaf. I just want to build a bastard pack to replace that one side for street driving. So I can use the 40 while I finish 800 other projects before it gets its turn to be made right.

View attachment 4194802

View attachment 4194803

View attachment 4194804

View attachment 4194805
I have a few stock ones. I can bring them to Logans Run
 
16" - 5 Steelies off my Troopy. All in good shape with a minor surface rust on the edges. No dents, damage, etc.

6x139.7, 106.10 bore, +25 offset.

2746.webp


$300 obo near SW Charlotte.
 
Last edited:
Garage clean out,

Free - Trade for beer if you so desire.

*Edit - Lexus seats are gone.

2 1 sets of seats that I lost steam on trying to retrofit into my 60.

Perfect for a 60 with rear heater delete or a 62.
2007 Lexus GS350 leather, power, heated and cooled seats.
IMG_8999.webp
IMG_7822.webp


2010 Chevy Malibu LTZ leather heated seats
Driver power, passenger is combo power and manual.
IMG_1140.webp
IMG_1171.webp

IMG_1224.webp
 
Last edited:
Garage clean out,

Free - Trade for beer if you so desire.
2 sets of seats that I lost steam on trying to retrofit into my 60.

Perfect for a 60 with rear heater delete or a 62.
2007 Lexus GS350 leather, power, heated and cooled seats.
View attachment 4202216View attachment 4202217

2010 Chevy Malibu LTZ leather heated seats
Driver power, passenger is combo power and manual.
View attachment 4202220
I have wanted to fit a set of those in my 100!

Where are you located and what kind of beer do you like? 🍺
I am in Greer.

Guessing they are tan?

Raymond
 
Back
Top Bottom