Official ONSC member buying/selling thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" shocks. These were used for a custom suspension project and I do not know the part number. 27" eye to eye, 10" travel and 9/16" mounting holes. They do not leak and are charged. The lower shock shaft coating is flaking off. $200.

PXL_20260726_130537596.webp
 
Before I post a want ad in the Wanted section, which no one will read, does anyone have a NON LEAKING 62 series steering gearbox or, a NON LEAKING 80 series gearbox, with Pitman arm, they need to let go?

Alternately, I'll take a leaking gearbox, but I'd rather not. If it's from an 80, I need the Pitman arm.

Yes, I know Redhead will rebuild gearboxes.
 
I’m going to be parting out a ‘75 FJ40 soon, if anyone needs anything. Will post pics soon.

Have a friend looking for :
Disc axle
Roll bar
Seat belts
 
I’m going to be parting out a ‘75 FJ40 soon, if anyone needs anything. Will post pics soon.
I need a dash bezel with gauges. In fact, I'd take the whole dash if you don't mind cutting it out.
 
I have a metal cutting skilsaw, if you want to use it. It's about half the size of a regular saw and it's the cat's a##. No sparks and it cuts everything like butter.
 
Anyone have a 1st gen 4Runner gas tank/fuel pump mount/fuel sending unit that didn't come off the bottom of the ocean? The gas tanks in both of mine are trashed and the first step to building a bad**s crawler is to have a running vehicle

I'm in Mauldin, SC but I travel all around NC/SC
 
Anyone interested in a ConFerr rack? Has a few different kinds of mounts (not sure what they work on), bike tray and fork connector, spare tire mount, and I think a Jerry can mount minus the part that the Jerry can attaches to. Other odds and ends. 39”x59”

In very good shape. I was going to put it on my 40, but I already can’t fit in my garage with my crossbars. $200?

I also have a Jackson Big Tuna fishing kayak I am going to list on FB if anyone is looking for one. Two seater or can be used as a one seater. Live well. Extra live well, extra seat, paddles, deck padding. Has a weld on the very back bottom but has never leaked.

IMG_8964.webp


IMG_8965.webp


IMG_8970.webp


IMG_8971.webp


IMG_8972.webp
 
Last edited:
Anyone interested in a ConFerr rack? Has a few different kinds of mounts (not sure what they work on), bike tray and fork connector, spare tire mount, and I think a Jerry can mount minus the part that the Jerry can attaches to. Other odds and ends. 39”x59”

In very good shape. I was going to put it on my 40, but I already can’t fit in my garage with my crossbars. $200?

I also have a Jackson Kuda fishing kayak I am going to list on FB if anyone is looking for one. Two seater or can be used as a one seater. Live well. Extra live well, extra seat, paddles, deck padding. Has a weld on the very back bottom but has never leaked.

View attachment 4186035

View attachment 4186036

View attachment 4186037

View attachment 4186038

View attachment 4186039
🙋🏻‍♀️
I would love to buy it I just need help with a Mudship to the Greensboro area.
 
Doh. Just came back from AVL today
I’ll be back up there in a couple weeks if I can help.

🙋🏻‍♀️
I would love to buy it I just need help with a Mudship to the Greensboro area.
 
Doh. Just came back from AVL today
I’ll be back up there in a couple weeks if I can help.
That would be awesome! Thank you!
 
Anyone interested in a ConFerr rack? Has a few different kinds of mounts (not sure what they work on), bike tray and fork connector, spare tire mount, and I think a Jerry can mount minus the part that the Jerry can attaches to. Other odds and ends. 39”x59”

In very good shape. I was going to put it on my 40, but I already can’t fit in my garage with my crossbars. $200?

I also have a Jackson Kuda fishing kayak I am going to list on FB if anyone is looking for one. Two seater or can be used as a one seater. Live well. Extra live well, extra seat, paddles, deck padding. Has a weld on the very back bottom but has never leaked.

View attachment 4186035

View attachment 4186036

View attachment 4186037

View attachment 4186038

View attachment 4186039
I'm pretty sure that was mine. many years ago. The ConFerr mounts fit on the rain gutter of an FJ40. I remember using pickets from an aluminum fence to hold my stuff. $200 is a STEAL!!!

Let me know if you need me to dig up an old pic of my 40 with it on. I could barely get it in the garage with saggy OEM springs (no lift) and close to stock size tires.
 
200 series LFD fairing. It will work on the OEM side rails or the LFD side rails. It needs edge trim on the front bottom…$7 on Amazon. I was actually using this on the rear of my rack, but replaced it with the older version so I could get my hand under it for my RTT bracket access. $60

IMG_8969.webp


IMG_8968.webp


IMG_8967.webp


IMG_8966.webp
 
Anyone need any 4 inch lift springs for an 80 series. Have a set of Dobinsons and OME.

No shocks just springs. Both sets have about 3000 miles each and 4 each trips on the Rubicon.
 
Anyone interested in a ConFerr rack? Has a few different kinds of mounts (not sure what they work on), bike tray and fork connector, spare tire mount, and I think a Jerry can mount minus the part that the Jerry can attaches to. Other odds and ends. 39”x59”

In very good shape. I was going to put it on my 40, but I already can’t fit in my garage with my crossbars. $200?

I also have a Jackson Big Tuna fishing kayak I am going to list on FB if anyone is looking for one. Two seater or can be used as a one seater. Live well. Extra live well, extra seat, paddles, deck padding. Has a weld on the very back bottom but has never leaked.

View attachment 4186035

View attachment 4186036

View attachment 4186037

View attachment 4186038

View attachment 4186039
Rack is still available
 
Are you looking for OEM leather covers, or are you open to aftermarket covers?
 
Back
Top Bottom