Official ONSC member buying/selling thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an OE windshield washer bottle from an 80 series. I posted it for sale on Marketplace a year ago and got nothing. Anyone need it?
$20. has some UV damage at the top but holds fluid. You will need to source a pump since I reused the pump on my new bottle.
1789834940450.webp
 
FJ40 soft top for sale. Made by KayLine. Tan denim material in good condition, no rips noticed. Windows appear to be in good condition as well. This top fastens to the tub with a track system.

I don’t have any hardware for it. But may know where a set of tracks are that could be used with it.

Located in Roxboro, NC

$500

IMG_4486.webp


IMG_4487.webp


IMG_4488.webp


IMG_4489.webp


IMG_4490.webp
 
FJ40 soft top for sale. Made by KayLine. Tan denim material in good condition, no rips noticed. Windows appear to be in good condition as well. This top fastens to the tub with a track system.

I don’t have any hardware for it. But may know where a set of tracks are that could be used with it.

Located in Roxboro, NC

$500

View attachment 4216669

View attachment 4216670

View attachment 4216671

View attachment 4216672

View attachment 4216673
Here are the body tub rails

IMG_4599.webp
 
Selling the below items off my 60. These would be great for anyone looking to build on a budget or to use as a base to build your own bumpers.

Custom made winch plate. This thing is made of 316L SS and is 1/4” plate. Seriously stout and will last longer than our trucks. I ran it with a modified FJ40 bumper that I’ll throw in if you want it. Asking $250

Rear tube bumper also for an FJ60. This thing is stout and worked really well. Asking $100

Curt receiver hitch with aluminum spacer. Will bolt right up to FJ60 frame, but does require drilling at least two holes. Asking $150

Warn 9.5ti. This was fully rebuilt when I purchased it. Has a warn contactor and a synthetic rope. Unfortunately it does not fit on my new bumper. I’m happy to share more with the restoration process, it was lengthy. Asking $600

IMG_0009.webp


IMG_4664_Original.webp


IMG_4146_Original.webp


IMG_4147_Original.webp


IMG_4715_Original.webp
 
I have an OE windshield washer bottle from an 80 series. I posted it for sale on Marketplace a year ago and got nothing. Anyone need it?
$20. has some UV damage at the top but holds fluid. You will need to source a pump since I reused the pump on my new bottle.
View attachment 4215756
??
 
looking for a few random odds n ends for a 40

Rear hatch strut
Mesh behind bib/emblem too
Side steps
 
Back
Top Bottom