Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone is interested the pair of ARB side rails and side steps that came with my 80 for sale or trade. I took off the right side when working on the exhaust, and since I am upgrading to real rock sliders, will not be going back on. They came off a damaged 80, see link below. There is no noticeable damage except for some scuffed clear coat in one place(see pic), kinda remarkable. Also, the mounts for the ARB sliders interfere with the factory catalytic converters, there are several workarounds in the forums. They are located in eldersburg maryland, about 30 miles due north of 495.

Wifes Black Betty Build

IMG_20160710_152008.jpg

IMG_20160710_152307.jpg

IMG_20160710_152317.jpg

Looking for some windshield hinges. 68-74. Was going over the 40 before cmcc and noticed passenger side pin was broke in 3 places. No time to drill out and fix before the trip.

All -

I just pulled my 3rd row seats out of my 2001 100-Series. The seats are tan leather and are in great shape. If anyone is interesting - $200.00 takes them both. Please PM me if you are interested. I will post pictures this evening when I get home.

Cheers.

- Mark

All -

I cleaned out my garage this weekend and struck Land Cruiser gold - let me know if you are interested: 80 Series ARB Water Bladder, this fits in the right rear console panel where the sub woofer would be installed (if you still have one). I also located a set of 80 Series Depo Headlights...glass Depo Headlights. PM me if interested.

- Mark

5 Stock FJ60 rims. 4 old tires. 1 never used Grabber AT2 30x9.5R15.

Posted in Mud Classified here: 5 FJ60 Stock Rims plus 1 never used Grabber AT2

One of these days I'll find myself in a bar on the first Wednesday of the month with you all even if that means taking a day of vacation. My schedule has been anything but accommodating to the CLCC meeting.

Has anyone got a spare 2F dipstick I can borrow (or buy)? It appears I have a 2F oil pan on my F155 engine, which explains why the crank keeps kicking my dipstick up and I get a spray of oil on the side of the engine. I'd like to test fit a 2F dipstick before ordering one to make sure it solves the problem.

Thanks!

I'm parting out a 73 FJ40 up around Hagerstown, let me know if you need anything. I will check out what is still usable.

The dash is complete, switches, heaters, gauge cluster, pads........

Body is roached, top is pretty bad, it needs a new gutter, if anyone wants the top, I'll trade you a 12 pack of Sierra Nevada Porter.

OEM seats, need new upholstery
The windshield frame is good, as well as the hood. Engine runs, and the whole drivetrain is intact.

I may remove the front and rear diffs, they have lockers.

PM me for the best response.

Has anyone got a spare 2F dipstick I can borrow (or buy)? It appears I have a 2F oil pan on my F155 engine, which explains why the crank keeps kicking my dipstick up and I get a spray of oil on the side of the engine. I'd like to test fit a 2F dipstick before ordering one to make sure it solves the problem.

Thanks!

John I should have one on my 60. I'll grab it next time I'm out there.

CMCC Winnings

I won gift certificates for $50 off an Aussie locker and half off on a Tatton's drive shaft. I'd never heard of Tatton's before but they seem to be popular with the Heep crowd. Yours for whatever they are worth to you, not looking to get rich.

CMCC Winnings

I won gift certificates for $50 off an Aussie locker and half off on a Tatton's drive shaft. I'd never heard of Tatton's before but they seem to be popular with the Heep crowd. Yours for whatever they are worth to you, not looking to get rich.
Im interested in the Tatton's gift cert... what do you want for it?

Anyone interested in a bracket to attach a licence plate to a roller fairlead? I went to a hawse fairlead so don't need it anymore. Free.
tmp_23724-IMG_20160730_160310716-1527108869.jpg

Looking for a good third member for my 65 FJ45. While inside the rear for a disc brake conversion I found that the carrier bearings are shot. Would prefer to just throw in a good third to rebuilding this one. This is the older style that takes axle shafts with coarse spline ends. Anybody have anything out there? I'm sure I tossed quite a few of these away over the years.............

Looking for a good third member for my 65 FJ45. While inside the rear for a disc brake conversion I found that the carrier bearings are shot. Would prefer to just throw in a good third to rebuilding this one. This is the older style that takes axle shafts with coarse spline ends. Anybody have anything out there? I'm sure I tossed quite a few of these away over the years.............
Swap it with the front one for now....?

I have a 69 but it's not coarse spline.

Looking for complete front doors for an 80 series.

White with gray interior is ideal but not necessary. They don't need to be pretty just keep out the elements.

Hey guys I am still looking for a nice lower rear tailgate for a FJ62, if the exist on the East Coast. White if possible but any color can work.

Thanks,
Rob

Got one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom