Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a windshield frame with glass in it still, and a hood with some rust in one corner of it. I am up near Hagerstown, MD.

From a 73 FJ40

$125 each

Pm me for some pics

Free - can deliver if relatively close to Charles Town WV, but would prefer local pickup.

OEM axles from a 1993 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 -- under 100K miles.

Pm sent.

I have a windshield frame with glass in it still, and a hood with some rust in one corner of it. I am up near Hagerstown, MD.

From a 73 FJ40

$125 each

Pm me for some pics
How's that hood? Is it a one piece and is it rusty?

How's that hood? Is it a one piece and is it rusty?

Yeah one piece, and there is some rust on the front passenger side.
20160801_190116.jpg
20160801_190140.jpg
20160801_190025.jpg

I have a kuat vagabond x roof rack. Looking to get $300 for it. Figured id give you guys a shot prior to putting it on cl.

IMG_5814.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5816.JPG

IMG_5817.JPG

Doesn't look too bad.
I'm interested. I get back into town Sunday. Maybe I can get up your way to take a look next week, or so.
sounds good. I am selling because I had it it on my Tundra. I purchased a LX about a year ago and I am just getting around to putting my Labrak on.

Free - can deliver if relatively close to Charles Town WV, but would prefer local pickup.

OEM axles from a 1993 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 -- under 100K miles.

Gone to a good project. Great meeting up with ya @Jakes40 - post up some pictures of you and your kids project!

:steer:

Someone buy a safe or trade me something for one, or two, or three, or four...OK you get the picture
20160617_191105.jpg

Listed on CL for $500, would go $300 for a local mudder, lightest one is shy of 1500lbs, its the one pictured.
If you want more pictures PM me or search CL in Frederick MD or Harrisburg PA for Schwab safe.
My old lady says I'm a dead man if she can't park her car in the garage for winter.

Do the tumblers work?
Yes they work well, not much play considering the age too and the current combo is known, it comes with the instructions and change key to set your own as well.
In the past a couple of people have had a licensed locksmith do it for about $95 but it's simple to do. The last one I sold the guy put one of these in place of the S&G butterfly wheel which worked fine and he later sold it on ebay for $50
https://www.amazon.com/Sargent-Gree...d=1471476029&sr=8-1&keywords=S&G+digital+lock
and another 5 drawer sold the guy did one of these just because he didn't trust anyone to set the combination and wanted a newer dial!
https://www.amazon.com/Sargent-Gree...d=1471476029&sr=8-4&keywords=S&G+digital+lock
I do have 2 5 drawer legal size safes with mechanical locks and one 4 drawer with the digital X07 as well if you needed a smaller/lighter option!

The file safes came out of the DOD, the digital came from the pentagon, the large safes I pictured came from the post office. Right now on the larger safes I've already got $500 in truck/forklift rental plus cost of the safes so I'm just wanting to unload a couple cheap to recoup some costs and show the old lady that they're moving!

I've reset many S&G and X-07/9 tumblers. You said you have 5 drawer safes? Do you have a 2 drawer safe?
I wish! In 2014 I had bought 80 of the file safes and had 5 of the two drawer, they were the first to go! Since my back didn't forgive me for a long time I've put buying more off and then stumbled on these which were all at the same facility in Columbia MD.
Sending you a link for a couple up now for bid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom