Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you going to fall crawl? If so, and if no one wants them, I'll gladly link up with you there and find the bushings a new home. :)
I’m highly doubtful for the fall crawl. I need to sort the brakes on the ‘40 and with the kids sports and time sensitive work in the vineyard, I don’t see being ready in time.

Anyone have a lead on a pair of OME 2851 front springs? (2.5' lift springs for the front of an 80)
I am not sure the numbers but I have a set of OME heavy fronts and a set of J fronts for an 80

I’m highly doubtful for the fall crawl. I need to sort the brakes on the ‘40 and with the kids sports and time sensitive work in the vineyard, I don’t see being ready in time.
I am not far from Woodbine area I could meetup and mudship if it helps out
@kevin in okinawa

Saw this 1992 80 series today and thought someone might be interested. Not bad mileage and price seems reasonable. 100K miles.

Cleaning up the garage....

1. LX470 16" wheels. Bought them with the intention to refinish/paint. Wheels are true, chrome has peeled. Good candidate for a nice wheel project. $80 for the set or $25 each.
2. Tundra 18" wheels with Cooper Discoverer A/T tires. Wheels were new take offs bought from a Toyota dealer. Tires are used. Lots of tread left on them. Dirty from sitting in the garage. No dry rot. $800 for the set of 4.

Pickup in Herndon, VA preferred. If there's a buyer for the Tundra Wheels, I'll bring them to the swap meet this weekend.

i-fbcv3z3-X3.jpg

i-fk5SnnF-X3.jpg

i-9NTkXPf-X3.jpg

i-8QnmBhS-X3.jpg

i-n2vTXFX-X2.jpg

i-jpwG8kg-X2.jpg

Last edited:
For sale sold!

ARB CKMA12

ARB HIGH PERFORMANCE ON-BOARD COMPRESSOR 12V​

used, but works. it was pulled out of a 4th gen 4runner a couple years ago.

C20E9D7B-E566-4E16-B437-81526194F911.jpeg

19BD3366-B701-4684-A8C2-591DB204192C.jpeg

E37FDC3D-80BF-4356-A494-897E48AD6A11.jpeg

Last edited:
Don’t have pictures this second but I’m pretty sure I’m beyond the point of ever getting tires for the 70 series steel wheels I have. 5 lug 16” x 6”, brand new.

I’d take $400 for all 5, or best reasonable offer.

I still have the green tailgate from crusty, but it has no crust. $250 is what I was looking to get.

There’s also the tons of tan interior trim pieces and the sorta ok condition tailgate carpet. Need to move this stuff, seatbelts for 2nd/3rd row, grab handles, etc.

I have the grill which is in decent shape, has a silver emblem. 2000 MY

I have the custom covered 2nd row seats from crusty as well, I’d do $100 for those…

I have 4 265/70/16 tires that are used- dueler revo 2s I believe. Have to recheck DOT code but I think they are about 3 years old. Light cracking but I’d still run them, decent tread.
$150 for all 4?

Also have some 2a stuff, not sure if this is the place for it tho 🥸

Hey guys, does anyone has a lead on a 96-97 Land Cruiser rear full float axel with locker option? I really just need the axel housing only as mines is turning into a bucket of rust lol I'm looking locally but willing to make a drive if its reasonable. According to my research I think I could use the non locker version but just have to make the cut out. Thanks

Hey guys, does anyone has a lead on a 96-97 Land Cruiser rear full float axel with locker option? I really just need the axel housing only as mines is turning into a bucket of rust lol I'm looking locally but willing to make a drive if its reasonable. According to my research I think I could use the non locker version but just have to make the cut out. Thanks
@OTRAMM or @matzell

Last edited:
Selling my Factory Soft Top with doors and bows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom