Events/Trails Official 2019 Fall Crawl Information Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I think it is $90 for the passenger if they are also camping.

From Matzell’s post “If you just camp it is $40 for the weekend plus $20 for thursday night.
If you wheel or ride as a passenger it is $50 land use fee for the weekend.”

]
It has been a hot min since I have been to the cove, are they still cash only?
No, they take all payment types... Don't know about Bitcoin though.

Well, this is a welcome surprise! Thank you @Warn Industries!
Added to our event information page Fall Crawl 2019, and soon to be added to Instagram and FB.

Warn_prize.jpg

Last edited:
If there's a cancellation let me know, I'm starting a new job Monday 10/21 but could do Friday/Saturday, I'll keep tracking it. See you guys at Expo tomorrow of anyone's en route or going; heading out from Leesburg at 6am.

I think gates open at 830, so 3-3.5 puts me there about show time I guess, rise n shine!

Well folks, after weeks of scrambling to get the cruiser all fixed up for the crawl, family issue has come up and I cannot make it. Very sad about this.

But maybe my sadness will bring anothers joy.

I will gift my registration(you pay camping/wheeling fee) to the first person who wants it.

The spot is gone. Have fun everyone.

Last edited:
Just Incase it’s needed, does anyone have a set up where we could watch baseball in camp ?? Don’t know how but I’m guessing if we planned ahead there is a way ???

I’d jump on it, but I have to hold off. I aggravated my back again earlier this week and need to get more shots and another MRI. After hiking around Expo all day yesterday and the drive I’m dying, plus I’ve got RTT next weekend and start a new job on the 21st, so I won’t even take advantage of the entire deal, next year I guess. Still plan to join up and hit some trails/meets. Appreciate the effort on everyone’s part for me.

Just Incase it’s needed, does anyone have a set up where we could watch baseball in camp ?? Don’t know how but I’m guessing if we planned ahead there is a way ???

as long as there is service and place to charge, i've got a way for you to watch it. won't be the biggest of screens

Well folks, after weeks of scrambling to get the cruiser all fixed up for the crawl, family issue has come up and I cannot make it. Very sad about this.

But maybe my sadness will bring anothers joy.

I will gift my registration(you pay camping/wheeling fee) to the first person who wants it.
Do you still have the spot open ? Gladly pay you for it .

I do still have it and you may not pay me for it. It is yours.

Have fun.

@Stumpalama can you help with details? Thanks.
Thank you very much
I look forward to checking out the trails
John Vee talked it up on olde north state forum
I would love to repay you
I see you have an 80
Let me know if you need any parts I have alot of parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom