Events/Trails Official 2019 Fall Crawl Information Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say that I love the shirt design. Kudos to whoever designed it!

Thanks for the compliment. The design was a collaborative effort between Stump and myself. I agree that it's a nice design - and my wife agrees too. Which is infinitely more important :)

FYI - if anyone wants something else with the event logo: different shirt, color, style, fabric, kids styles, womens styles, hats, pillows, blankets, basically anything. No fees for special requests. I just ask that if you ask for something special, you actually buy it. :)
Send me a note via here or the site to talk about customization.

Yes. I can do that.

Can you share some context so that I can get the imagery correct? Or would that shirt now be considered admissible evidence.

Yes. I can do that.

Can you share some context so that I can get the imagery correct? Or would that shirt now be considered admissible evidence.
This is why James is awesome...he actually WANTS to have details of those horrific times!

I have video from last year if that would be helpful. I may need to bring a bigger tent this year.

How's this:
Is it creepy that I want to order these as Crash's new work shirts?

A reminder that those of you with mobile and hand held radios can download our chirp file that includes the club frequencies as well as the frequencies of several other regional HAM repeaters HERE.

Is that 2nd file include the repeaters for The Cove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom