No more depo headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I recently paid 400 for a well used set. $550 for new sounds about right. Dont forget the extra $60 or so bucks for the conversion harness.

You can get all kinds of lightning solutions for that money. The Slee wiring harness makes it easy AND will eek out more from the stock headlights. :meh:
Make sure you do your research on the Slee harness. From what i read in another post i will NOT be using it. Way to many problems.

Save your money. Spend $60 and install some OSRAM bulbs from candlepower.

I've run the DEPO's with upgraded bulbs, and with an HID retrofit, and where they really shine is with an HID retrofit. The output isn't even close. You need something with a crystal lense for the retrofit, so they work great in that application.

1539241426324281755274.jpg

I have a set of new depos never used...i bought several years ago and the slee harness.
It was suppose to go on my LX thats why i have the LC grille to match.

If someone wants to pay $850 they are yours!

Last edited:
View attachment 1807911

I have a set of new depos never used...i bought several years ago and the slee harness.
It was suppose to go on my LX thats why i have the LC grille to match.

If someone wants to pay $850 they are yours!

That's like selling bottle water for 40 dollars during a crisis..

I've run the DEPO's with upgraded bulbs, and with an HID retrofit, and where they really shine is with an HID retrofit. The output isn't even close. You need something with a crystal lense for the retrofit, so they work great in that application.
i have z set with th HIDs andcreally like them. A guy on here did the mod for me. kind of pricey but well worth it.

Their was a set of Depo’s on ebay this morning for $163 + $60 shipping and a Euro, right hand drive set for an insane $3200

I saw the Euro lights, it's insane. Mine came with the euro headlights / (and I assume?? tail lights) but for sure the headlights (OEM Toyota), wish they were worth that much lol... Also, I've seen the depos popping back up on ebay and Amazon so I don't think they're gone.

That's like selling bottle water for 40 dollars during a crisis..

Gotta pay to play right?! ;)Is all about demand and supply, and $3200 on Ebay :cool: Just run HIR bulb on your factory lamp. To think of it, I think I need to jack up the price on the 100 series 1 piece headlamp too!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom