New guy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just purchased a 71 FJ 40. Drives decent, but I'll need a lot of input from you all! I've got some questions, but I'm going to search forum first because they've probably already been answered.

Thanks to all! Yes, I plan to drive it exactly as is and do some stuff when I have time and feel like it. I haven't had time to take more pictures. Nothing special really, if you've seen an FJ 40... well, you've pretty much seen what mine looks like. I'm especially enjoying "three on the tree". My 70 Maverick had same. Memories!

Okay, Okay! I'll post some pictures. Like I said above nothing special about it and I'm out of state right now, so it'll be a couple days.

Okay, I'll try to attach a larger picture than the thumbnail.
IMG_0541.JPG

Speed flap! Helps slow ya down when coming to a stop or intersection, used commonly in aircraft! There may be some significant mods under that hood.

Welcome to Mud!!

Speed flap! Helps slow ya down when coming to a stop or intersection, used commonly in aircraft! There may be some significant mods under that hood.

Welcome to Mud!!
Hah, good idea greenbeast. I'll have to take a good look to see if there are any aircraft modifications under the hood. Maybe a high bypass turbofan engine! Maybe THAT's where all the noise is coming from!

Depending on your location in PA, I would check out PA- Keystone Cruisers Great group of folks and always good to find a local club to learn from and wheel with. Welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom