For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

@kd5kuu - I just came across that 2014 last night. Glad I checked here before pulling the trigger on LemonSquad. Would be happy to contribute to that tire fund if you're willing to share the report! Drop me a PM whenever you get a chance.

Best deal I've seen in a while. Where'd you find it?

Scottsdale, AZ

One owner
Always serviced by Toyota and full history is on Track Your Service Records with Your Toyota Owners Account
Zero rust
Non-smoker
No CAM tower leak (was one of my biggest concerns since its out or warranty, everyone buying a Tundra or 200 should check for this...)

Its not perfect, normal shift knob wear, small crack in trim to left of cup holder, steering wheel volume knob has some wear, some rock chips on front bumper (will be getting a TJM or ARB soon enough) and some on the hood (might respray or do some high gloss black vinyl 1/4 of the way up the hood to cover/protect it).

Cost $450 to ship, so I'm into it for $40,350 + tax..

Its exactly what I was looking for: 2013+, less than 100k, right around $43k with tax/title/license, rust free. I wasn't concerned about color because I just sold my Tundra which was my daily and I needed a new vehicle ASAP.

Last edited:
congrats!

Scottsdale, AZ

One owner
Always serviced by Toyota and full history is on Track Your Service Records with Your Toyota Owners Account
Zero rust
Non-smoker
No CAM tower leak (was one of my biggest concerns since its out or warranty, everyone buying a Tundra or 200 should check for this...)

Its not perfect, normal shift knob wear, small crack in trim to left of cup holder, steering wheel volume knob has some wear, some rock chips on front bumper (will be getting a TJM or ARB soon enough) and some on the hood (might respray or do some high gloss black vinyl 1/4 of the way up the hood to cover/protect it).

Its exactly what I was looking for: 2013+, less than 100k, right around $43k with tax/title/license, rust free. I wasn't concerned about color because I just sold my Tundra which was my daily and I needed a new vehicle ASAP.
Which shipping company did you use? I've unfortunately been barraged by spam calls from uship ( big mistake inquiring $)

Which shipping company did you use? I've unfortunately been barraged by spam calls from uship ( big mistake inquiring $)

Recommend you go into Classifieds section under Mudship and you will see a few MUD folks who have stellar reputation for transporting cruisers. May not be absolute cheapest options but history indicates the value is there. @Trulyvintage is one of them but I believe there are others who post frequently as well.

Recommend you go into Classifieds section under Mudship and you will see a few MUD folks who have stellar reputation for transporting cruisers. May not be absolute cheapest options but history indicates the value is there. @Trulyvintage is one of them but I believe there are others who post frequently as well.
Nice thx!

Scottsdale, AZ

One owner
Zero rust
Non-smoker

Have you had any post deal maintainence? I'm trying to way to pros and cons of buying a 200. I.e lower price and just repair items and know it's been fixed. Rather than higher price hoping it will last #X miles.

I got it from a dealer and they arranged shipping, the company used was Ship Stuff LLC 520-344-9180. Ship Stuff was great, they informed me when they picked it up it was sitting on a battery charger and they had to jump it everytime they rearranged cars on the trailer. First thing I did was take it to autozone, the battery didn't have enough charge to test and the alternator tested bad. I contacted the dealer and they said they would take care of the issue, so I dropped it off at Toyota. They replaced the alternator (not cheap) and replaced the battery (it had an OEM Toyota battery that was less than 2 years old so it was replaced under warranty.)
The dealer is sending me a check for reimbursement.

I got it from a dealer and they arranged shipping, the company used was Ship Stuff LLC 520-344-9180. Ship Stuff was great, they informed me when they picked it up it was sitting on a battery charger and they had to jump it everytime they rearranged cars on the trailer. First thing I did was take it to autozone, the battery didn't have enough charge to test and the alternator tested bad. I contacted the dealer and they said they would take care of the issue, so I dropped it off at Toyota. They replaced the alternator (not cheap) and replaced the battery (it had an OEM Toyota battery that was less than 2 years old so it was replaced under warranty.)
The dealer is sending me a check for reimbursement.
Thx. I imagine these sit around a bunch at birth til first sale. Then in between being adopted from family to family.

Just drove mine home this weekend.

2010 LC
One Owner/Non Smoker
Little to no rust
Very Clean(Hopefully mechanically also)

Need to get the build started! I'm sure I'll be visiting @Equipt and @cruiseroutfit soon enough. Thanks to Paul(Great Guy, highly recommend) @Equipt for taking some time with me!

Just drove mine home this weekend.

2010 LC
One Owner/Non Smoker
Little to no rust
Very Clean(Hopefully mechanically also)

Need to get the build started! I'm sure I'll be visiting @Equipt and @cruiseroutfit soon enough. Thanks to Paul(Great Guy, highly recommend) @Equipt for taking some time with me!

Congrats!

I'm debating on an 08 with 152k miles on it, 1 owner Texas vehicle, gray / gray with no rust. The Mai tenancy history isn't that great, but it did have a major service at a Toyota dealership at 140k miles. Sales people couldn't answer if the radiator, belts, etc been changed or not, just that they look it over before listing it.

Id be coming from an 06 4Runner with 108k miles, not sure if I should take this deal or wait for an 11 or 13. Any advice?

First off, Gig Em' and let me give you a Like just for being an Aggie and living where the West begins! :)

What price are they asking? I too am an Ag, lived in Ft Worth at one time, and just bought on 08 :)

That's a good dealer price assuming no major problems. Any used rig is gonna need a few things to get it completely up to snuff, and that's ok, just part of deal. If in really good shape, you should jump on it!

I've got a line locally on a 2010 with 110k miles for $30k..ish. Black on gray, brand new tires. I have been looking for something with better maintenance records and history for a while, but at $30k, it seems like maybe worth looking further into??? Negatives are that it has 4 previous owners, and the most recent bought in December '16. He hasn't driven much, claims to be selling to eliminate some debt.

I saw and drove it, and it really looks to be in really clean and in really good condition.

Worth looking at something with what would be 5 owners if I bought? Maintenance history doesn't show up on Carfax, and given the number of owners, no real way to tell.

There are no major issues in the history, but there also isn't really much at all in terms of standard interval services 30, 60, 90k, etc.

Two oil changes noted, a couple of tire rotations and that's really it.

I picked up my '13 with 22.5k miles on it for $48.5 last week.

Awesome truck and great deal! Let me know if you want to sell, looking for a salsa red/tan '13+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom