For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Can anyone run a carfax for me?

Been searching for a 200 for a short time (2 months) and am patient to find the right one. Most dealers provide them but I'm looking at a private seller.

Any help is appreciated. If not no worries!

Email: Domsmith at cox dot net

We just sold my 80 series (RIP) and picked up a 200 for the wife.

It is a 2009 LX570 64xxx miles for $37k. It looks brand new and was meticulously maintained by Lexus since new. Had to wait a few months and travel about 5 hours to pick it up but we love it!

I just purchased a one owner 2014 with good service records and 57.6K miles on it in McKinney Texas for 47,500. I felt like I got a decent deal based on other prices around the internet.

IMG_7979.JPG

I just purchased a one owner 2014 with good service records and 57.6K miles on it in McKinney Texas for 47,500. I felt like I got a decent deal based on other prices around the internet.
With those miles and one owner non-rust vehicle I'd say you got a great deal!! Congrats. Enjoy.

X2. That's an awesome deal if it's a clean nice truck!!

We just picked up a 2011 LX570, 77K miles, one-owner, complete Lexus service records, from Arkansas for $36K and change. Really happy with it so far.

Just bought my first after wanting to get a cruiser for a long time. Found a 2009 LX 570 with 124k miles, have all the service records. Dealer installed a new windshield (couple of rock chips at eye level), changed oil and filter and replaced the shark fin antenna. Out the door price was $30k.

Just bought 2015 w/22K miles for $55.5K, flew to get it and drove home 600 miles. New tires coming quick!

Just made a deal on a 2010 one owner LX with 76k miles. Full service history at Lexus of Las Vegas - no rust at all, cleanest undercarriage I have seen! Paid $31,995, color may have been a factor for lower price - It's Costa Azul Mica Blue, but I think it will look good with some 18" TRD's powder coated dark gray. Picking it up in a week!

89AF1D44-CF21-48A1-A43A-95832C0A8A00.jpeg
2009 LX from TN/AZ/Nevada w/ 52k miles, super clean undercarriage $38k, PO had it under Platinum Warranty. Picking it up next week after a thorough inspection and final grab at the warranty coverage for any little thing. Unfortunately, I don’t think they’re going to find anything.

View attachment 1563166 2009 LX from TN/AZ/Nevada w/ 52k miles, super clean undercarriage $38k, PO had it under Platinum Warranty. Picking it up next week after a thorough inspection and final grab at the warranty coverage for any little thing. Unfortunately, I don’t think they’re going to find anything.

Nice! I saw that one listed on our local CL. Looks really clean.

2008 Land Cruiser
Base Model + Nav - No cool box, window tint, wooden wheel or headlight washers
1 Owner Southern Truck - clean undercarriage
Records at Toyota every 5K miles
New starter in 2016
All new suspension in 2016
No cam tower leaks or rusty KDSS valves
169K miles
$19,800

38189520892_8907228f34_k.jpg

2008 Land Cruiser
Base Model + Nav - No cool box, window tint, wooden wheel or headlight washers
1 Owner Southern Truck - clean undercarriage
Records at Toyota every 5K miles
New starter in 2016
All new suspension in 2016
No cam tower leaks or rusty KDSS valves
169K miles
$19,800

There you have it folks! I am going to go out on a limb and pronounce this as the....
GREATEST DEAL IN ALL 200 Series HISTORY (up to this point - 10 years in production)

Congratulations!!!

1 owner 2008 LX-570, Reno NV car, no rust. Lexus services records from day 1, 84k miles, new NAV unit in 2010, WP in 2015, ever single recommend services completed. New tires and brakes including one caliper 7k miles ago. Price $30.5k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom