For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Thanks. I couldn't resist and put a deposit down. I had a buddy at a Toyota dealer access the online service records and it appears it always had everything done at the time recommended by the Toy dealer. The rig was just traded in and the new car transaction with trade has not cleared yet, so I could not leave with it.

To the collective wisdom here, what would you say about $18K for an 09 with 200k miles, west coast, no rust, 2 owner, very clean, all service at dealer and with records, and no issues.

If it's clean, that's a smoking deal. Nice 100s with 150-175k are going for that and the 200 is much more advanced. If I could find a clean 200 for that I'd park my 14 in the garage except for camping trips and DD the crap out of the other one. Literally the only thing about my 200 I don't like is seeing the miles add up because I enjoy driving it so much. I put 6k miles in a year on my JKUR, and I've put that many on my 200 in 6 months!

Silver '13 53k certified 1 owner trade-in at a dealer. I looked for a long time and this was the cleanest and best deal I could find at $49K even. They did over-pay on my trade by about $2k (this was discussed and in negotiations they would come up on my trade instead of down on the vehicle price) - so I feel like I bought it for $47k - I know there are better deals out there, but I couldnt find one!

Silver '13 53k certified 1 owner trade-in at a dealer. I looked for a long time and this was the cleanest and best deal I could find at $49K even. They did over-pay on my trade by about $2k (this was discussed and in negotiations they would come up on my trade instead of down on the vehicle price) - so I feel like I bought it for $47k - I know there are better deals out there, but I couldnt find one!

Congrats and Enjoy!

2011 LX570
Rust-free & All maintenance records done at Lexus dealership
89K miles
Silver exterior parchment interior
Fully loaded, Luxury Package
$34,000 before TT&L

Last edited:
Can anyone run a carfax for me? VIN# JTMHY7AJ9D4017048

You can send it to jwebb@acorninfluence.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2011 LC with 62K miles
White exterior / Grey interior
Fuel Wheels
$40K - 4 months ago

2011 LAND CRUISER.jpg

Best deal I've seen in a while. Where'd you find it?

Picked up a 2013 with 50,000 miles for $46,000. Think I got a pretty good deal.

Was this the one for sale at Glen Cove Land Rover? If so, that's an awesome deal.

I purchased it at Richard Catena in NJ.

I had them drive it to Prestige Toyota and had it inspected before I purchased it (I live in Fairfax VA). I figured that I rather pay $300 to find out if there was anything wrong with the truck than find out later on my own. The service manager did the same inspection that he would do to "certified" a vehicle and told me it was perfect except for a little tab missing for where you put the key in at the shifter...lol.

My 2nd runner up was a green '14 LC in Texas with 38k miles on it for 52k from the owner. But this one had less miles and it was still under the bumper to bumper warranty.

There is also a tan '14 in West Virginia for $52.5k with low mileage if anyone is looking.

I'm really happy with the purchase and I'm also happy with this forum and how helpful everyone has been.

I purchased it at Richard Catena in NJ.

I had them drive it to Prestige Toyota and had it inspected before I purchased it (I live in Fairfax VA). I figured that I rather pay $300 to find out if there was anything wrong with the truck than find out later on my own. The service manager did the same inspection that he would do to "certified" a vehicle and told me it was perfect except for a little tab missing for where you put the key in at the shifter...lol.

My 2nd runner up was a green '14 LC in Texas with 38k miles on it for 52k from the owner. But this one had less miles and it was still under the bumper to bumper warranty.

There is also a tan '14 in West Virginia for $52.5k with low mileage if anyone is looking.

I'm really happy with the purchase and I'm also happy with this forum and how helpful everyone has been.

Citius - I had been watching that one for about a month. Glad a Mud member picked it up! Love the color!

Was this the one for sale at Glen Cove Land Rover? If so, that's an awesome deal.

TroutRun - I bought the silver 2014 at Land Rover Glen Cove on Friday last week sight unseen. I hired a 3rd party (Lemon Squad) to inspect it for me and they gave a very thorough report with lots of pics. Have you seen it in person?

For the record - it's a silver w/black interior 2014 with 22,225 miles purchased for $53,750. Was put in service in August of 2015, so still well within factory warranty. All service completed on schedule at Toyota dealers. I think I got it for a fair price. Delivery to home in Boulder, CO is scheduled for Tuesday or Wednesday!

By the way - if anyone is watching this 2014 CPO Land Cruiser in Manhattan, I paid Lemon Squad $139 to inspect it and have the full report with pictures. This vehicle is not necessarily a bad deal, it just wasn't for me. Would be happy to share the report and would also be willing to accept donations to my new tire fund in exchange. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom