For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Just picked up a 2010, Black with 149k in Houston for $28,500....it has the upgrade package and it's always been in TX truck and had good records. Called local mechanic here in Tyler and he called Toyota dealer and verified maintenance/recalls etc...miles don't scare me on these and this is my 1st 200 after owning 8, 80/100 series....excited about the new LC!!

2011 200
Arb Safari front
Arb rear with out tire carrier
2" ome lift
Trd 17" wheels

Last edited:
Awesome deal! I just paid $43200 for my '11 with 49k miles a month ago. What color and was it a Texas rig? I had to fly south to get mine. Congrats!
Not a fantastic deal. It was brought from Hawaii and sold stateside. It had more dirt than any vehicle I have ever seen. After the interior and exterior detail, I'll be a little lighter in the wallet. Dirt was ground into the leather, floors and headliner. If I had to do it again, I'd just pay more for a cleaner model. Outside that, I'm in love. It's white and I'm already moving as much as I can over from my Tundra. So far only the RW wheels have made it. Found out the TRD intake won't fit under the hood. I've wanted a cruiser for a very long time and it's such a solid rig and I've owned multiple 4Runners, tacomas, tundras and Highlander's. I love everything about this thing.

Not a fantastic deal. It was brought from Hawaii and sold stateside. It had more dirt than any vehicle I have ever seen. After the interior and exterior detail, I'll be a little lighter in the wallet. Dirt was ground into the leather, floors and headliner. If I had to do it again, I'd just pay more for a cleaner model. Outside that, I'm in love. It's white and I'm already moving as much as I can over from my Tundra. So far only the RW wheels have made it. Found out the TRD intake won't fit under the hood. I've wanted a cruiser for a very long time and it's such a solid rig and I've owned multiple 4Runners, tacomas, tundras and Highlander's. I love everything about this thing.

The TRD intake will work, you just have to purchase the bottom part from a Tundra. Glad you love it!

picked up an 2008
107,XXX miles
single owner Texas truck
Toyota Dealer that it was traded to replaced water pump, radiator, brakes, tires, good once over of everything
Immaculate interior
$31k

Purchased a 2016 certified Blizzard pearl w Terra w32k for 68.5k. I was given a good deal on my trade 2016 4r limited (paid 41k traded it for 37).

Just purchased from Toyota of Bellingham, WA. One owner and dealer serviced 2013. 113K on the odo and got her for $39k.

LFtxR7Y.jpg

To the collective wisdom here, what would you say about $18K for an 09 with 200k miles, west coast, no rust, 2 owner, very clean, all service at dealer and with records, and no issues.

To the collective wisdom here, what would you say about $18K for an 09 with 200k miles, west coast, no rust, 2 owner, very clean, all service at dealer and with records, and no issues.

id say thats a candidate for a 200 ute....chop the top off and gut the interior and drop 1000lbs and make this into something your mother would be scared to ride in down to the Piggly Wiggly.

id say thats a candidate for a 200 ute....chop the top off and gut the interior and drop 1000lbs and make this into something your mother would be scared to ride in down to the Piggly Wiggly.

Very insightful perspective - thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom