Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not mine, but I know that people look for racking for their shops/garages.

COMMERCIAL RACKING - $100 (New Cumberland)

I have 25 sections of commercial racking for sale. Each section consists of 2 uprights, 6 crossbeams and the clips for the racking. The measurements are 8 ft wide beams, 3 ft deep, and 13-14ft high uprights.100 dollars per section. Will give a discount when multiple sections bought. You will not find warehouse racking this cheap as I need to make room in warehouse. I am in the process of having them dissassembled and put in piles next to a roll up door in warehouse for easy loading. Contact Nick with any questions. Only available for pickup weekdays from 9am-3pm. Thank you.

COMMERCIAL RACKING

[edit] Checked with him just to see about discounts. He said he’d do four sets for $300. Probably do more if you want to buy more sets. I’m debating four sets for myself.

Rack.jpg

Last edited:
Not mine, but I know that people look for racking for their shops/garages.

COMMERCIAL RACKING - $100 (New Cumberland)

I have 25 sections of commercial racking for sale. Each section consists of 2 uprights, 6 crossbeams and the clips for the racking. The measurements are 8 ft wide beams, 3 ft deep, and 13-14ft high uprights.100 dollars per section. Will give a discount when multiple sections bought. You will not find warehouse racking this cheap as I need to make room in warehouse. I am in the process of having them dissassembled and put in piles next to a roll up door in warehouse for easy loading. Contact Nick with any questions. Only available for pickup weekdays from 9am-3pm. Thank you.

COMMERCIAL RACKING

[edit] Checked with him just to see about discounts. He said he’d do four sets for $300. Probably do more if you want to buy more sets. I’m debating four sets for myself.

View attachment 1392859
I may be interested in a section with some extra cross beams. Don't have tall enough ceilings in the part of my shop that I would put them, so would end up cutting in half and adding more shelves.

I’m going to pick up four sections tomorrow. I’ll be cutting some off the top as well to get them to fit. I’ll let you know how it goes - he’s just off I-83 by the Turnpike.

Sounds good, I work only a few minutes from there. Thanks.

I just unloaded the parts. It’s Geo. W. Weaver & Son, Inc. (Allied Van Lines) just off the Harrisburg West Turnpike exit. Nick or John are the ones to talk to. I picked up four sections - five uprights, twenty-four crossbars (top and two bearing levels each section), and the hardware. I fit it all in the back of the K2500 and all the pieces can be managed by one person - although the uprights are a bit awkward with their length.

The uprights are 14’ tall and trussed basically like the image below. The top and bottom horizontal piece are 9” in from the ends and the other two horizontal pieces are 5’ in from the ends. So if you cut the uprights off just above the third horizontal piece from the bottom, you’d have about 9’ tall racks without a lot of messing around.

pallet_rack.jpg

Let them know how you’re setting it up - such as one row of four sections (five uprights) as opposed to two rows of two sections (six uprights) so he can set you up properly. I’m going to guess they’re going to end up with extra crossbars because they have long rows and people buying a few sections will need more uprights. I’m thinking about what I could do with extra crossbars. They’re basically 2”x4”x1/8” tube steel 8’ long - so could be used for other fabrication.

I’m going to pick up four sections tomorrow. I’ll be cutting some off the top as well to get them to fit. I’ll let you know how it goes - he’s just off I-83 by the Turnpike.

Attention @shmukster

1976 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40

1976 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 - $800 (Upper Darby, PA)

image 1 of 3
00E0E_aGa0UJQ7jhV_600x450.jpg

00h0h_e1GoWyMUVmU_600x450.jpg

00j0j_cxQGDskH00l_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1976 Toyota Land Cruiser

fuel: gas
title status: parts only
transmission: manual

Selling a 1976 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. I bought this to use for my 1972 FJ40 I'm restoring, but I have to downsize the flock since my dad is selling his body shop. It has no title, but all running gear is intact. The motor does not run. The manifold and carb are not hooked up. I got it from a lady in WV who was selling three of them over the summer. They were her deceased husband's rigs, and she wanted them off the property.

The only items I removed were the gauge cluster and seat brackets for my rig. I also sold the front doors. Everything else is just as I got it. It has the 4 speed tranny and disc front brake axle. That's close to the $800 I'm asking right there. DO NOT OFFER $500. I will laugh and all further negotiations will cease. You must tow the vehicle home.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5994552084

posted: 38 minutes ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Now that's a Creampuff!

For sale
Real steel cruiser deluxe bolt on tailgate panel.
$300.00
Couple years old
No rust
I added a piece on the top to bring the height up to the bottom of a lift up rear door.

20170210_175524.jpg

20170210_175747.jpg

Anytime Gary. Figured someone might be interested in it. Worth 3X that parted.

Good luck with the 462...always an interesting place!

Gary, That has your name all over it!!

My first car was my parents’ ’74 Peugeot 504 station wagon. Between the weight and the little 1.8L engine that thing was an absolute dog.

Want to Buy:

Spare tire lowering tool for 1996 LX450. The only part I've got is the cross section handle.
I'm located near Damascus PA.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom