Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blair, Right now I am thinking its going to be the HDJ81. Got a lot of time and money in the 60 but time will
tell which one stays..

Tom that went with us to rausch is on the hunt for a LC. Lmk which one you want to off and I'll pass the info along.

Blair I guess really at this moment they are both for sale until one of them sells. So if he has interest in one of them just pm me
and I will give you my cell. The 60 is really clean and a ton of upgrades have been done already. Its so clean that I wheeled the 81 instead\
of the 60..

Damn, selling the 81 so soon. I would be all over this if I only had more room. That thing is beautiful!

Blair I guess really at this moment they are both for sale until one of them sells. So if he has interest in one of them just pm me
and I will give you my cell. The 60 is really clean and a ton of upgrades have been done already. Its so clean that I wheeled the 81 instead\
of the 60..

I'll pass the info along, but I suspect they are more than he wants to spend. He's more in the 5-10k range. If that changes I'll pm and get you two in touch.

Damn, selling the 81 so soon. I would be all over this if I only had more room. That thing is beautiful!

Don't want to sell either of these cruisers but 1 has to go. IF I was you I would make room for that 81 if you can do it.

Looks like I have to sell one of my cruisers. The Boss at home says I can't keep buying parts for 2 cruisers
at the same time. Both cruisers are really clean and don't really need anything but a good home.
Will let everyone know which one I am going to have to part with. Just letting you local guys know 1st. before I list one
of them here on MUD. Here they sit together in the driveway.View attachment 1442561 View attachment 1442562
I could see this coming! If I had more garage room I would be seriously interested in John's 60 it's quite the sweet cruiser.

What are the specifics on the HDJ81 and what ballpark are you looking to get out of it?

Guys - please keep your eyes out for a set of the 5 spoke OEM Alloy Tundra wheels. We need another set to go on a new work truck we just purchased. Tires not important, it'll be getting a new set of Ko2s.

Thanks!

30147.jpg

I'd like to sell off my kegerator. I just don't use it anymore. It works great, and I've ran maybe 4 kegs through it 3 of which were 1/6th kegs. I have a recently filled co2 tank and a brand new cleaning kit. I'd like to get $300 for it.

IMG_7632.JPG

[QUOTE="dci blair, [/QUOTE]

Oh, Hello.....Blair. I never go into the regional forums on here

Oh, Hello.....Blair. I never go into the regional forums on here

You should stop by more often, it's very intellectually stimulating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom