lets see those LEDs!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking to change my headlight/ turn signals/ side markers/ and tail lights all to LEDs.

post your pics if you have LEDs installed , I'd like to see how it looks before I make the switch!

thanks!

301-00.jpg

I'd leave the turn signals incandescent just as they are if I were you......
Right!? I couldn't figure out how to get to them in the front without taking off the fender! I did replace the rear, they look great but are a little faster.

I'm using LEDs from Odd Iron

Good products and great service.

Do the turn signals have load resistors to prevent them from blinking too fast?
No, but They could be used... i modified my blinker instead....

Here are my headlights installed.

I think you might be able to compile the set cheaper yourself, but the set from City Racer is straight plug and play with the polarity reversal. It's worth doing the dash too while you're at it. I haven't gotten around to swapping all the others to LED yet, but its on the list.

Why are you wanting to swap to LED headlights? I ask because actually doing it right is expensive. I assume you're in a 60 series? If so, I personally would do some quality H4 housings (like Cibie), a wiring harness, and some nice bright bulbs. Very hard to beat in terms of actual performance, but not as "cool" as LEDs. IMHO, if you want good lights, do the H4s.

Ramey84,
UI went with J.W. Speaker's They are the $#!+. (Is that too much moderator?) I would should email Daniel Stern if you haven't all ready he sent me the end all be all of lighting info for my 62. The J. W. Speakers are worth every penny, and he gives a good range of alternatives. Daniel Stern Lighting Consultancy and Supply

View attachment 1931440
I've gone through Dan several times in the past, and kept pretty constant contact when I had my '74 Duster (we're both Chrysler slant-6 fans). Dan's a good dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom